Disapear

Kirishima POV:
I did something crazy. I kissed him. I pulled away slowly, then looked at him. He sat still. Shock covered his body. "Sorry i ju-" He lunged at me, wrapping his arms around mine as our lips connected. I pull him closer by pulling his waist in. After a few more seconds we pulled away, a string of our saliva still connected us. I smiled to him. "I love you." He blushed. He sat down next to me as we watched the sky. It was amazing, all of this was amazing. But why did he have to leave. Why did that old man have to ruin everything.

Izuku POV:
That old man ruined everything. Blood will be shed soon. And he will pay, for making me and Kiri separate. I started to tear. "Kiri.." He looked down at me, cupping my cheeks. "Izu.. why are you crying?" He wiped away my tears, waiting for my response. "I don't wanna leave! I'm not broken!" I cried louder. "I know. You're not broken Izu. And I'll make sure they know that." I put my head on his chest, my tears making his shirt wet. He stroked his hand through my hair, trying to calm me down. "I'll get you out. You just gotta be patient and wait.. 4.. years." He tried to make me happier, even though it didn't sound all that good. I looked up at him a smile on my face. I nod and he stands up. I hadn't even noticed we were at the bottom again. I stand up and he takes my hand leading us away from the ride and out of the park.

3rd Person:
The two decided to walk halfway, to delay the idea of seeing Masu sooner.

-Meanwhile with The LoV-

Kurogiri and Tomura sat at the bar. The TV shone semi-brightly with a purple hue. "It's 22:57.(10:57 pm) about an hour till you must pick the boy up." The TV voice chimmed. Tomura hummed in response. "Yes. I will bring him to the warehouse and back here after, to see the doctor. By then he should have the quirks." Kurogiri looked at the screen. "And I'm sure the child will not die. If not. I will not pick up the child. " The screen hummed. "The child will live to kill.. who ever really." Kurogiri nodded. If you could see his mouth he'd be smiling. He didn't want to kill this child. Izuku had been through too much to be killed by his new quirks. Also the last time someone couldn't handle the quirks they ended up spilling blood in his warp gate.

-Time 11:38-
Kirishima POV:
Izuku took out his keys and opened the door. He held the shark close. I smiled. He was so cute.. well when he wasn't in his murderous state. I've barely seen it all night. I think once with that carnie. We stepped in the house greeted with beer bottles everywhere. Izuku sighed. "Hey little shits! Go to your rooms, I got guests over!" Masu yelled. Izuku rolled his eyes and turned around. "I love you Kiri.." He smiled and ran upstairs. I sat shocked. Did he really just say that? I need to say it back!

Izuku POV:
I ran upstairs and locked my door. 21:45(11:45). They'd be here soon. I ran to my desk and grabbed the note. Along with pictures I had taken and developed of all my injuries that were made by Masu. Although that was in a separate envelope for Kiri. I looked at my note.

Dear Whom ever was to see this note,

I'm sorry but I cannot live in this household any longer. I am sorry for not saying goodbye in person. Or maybe I did. Do not worry I will be safe. I just won't be in this household I'd rather call hell. I left separate notes in envelopes for different people. If you end up reading the wrong one before it's designated person does, I will find out. It will be none of your business until the designated reader decides it is.

Goodbye, Midoriya I.
P.S. Fuck you Masu.

I smile as I look at the note. I grabbed my bag and laid out the other envelopes. One for mom, Kacchan, Masu, and Kiri. I heard a knock on my door and I was out of my Mr.Nice Guy. "Fuck off. I'm not gonna open the door for you. No matter who you are." And after I said that a purple mist filled my room. It's glowing yellow eyes told me that this was my way out. I'm free. No more bullies. No more Masu. No. More. Kiri.. Was this a mistake? I shrugged and stepped through the gate.

Kirishima POV:
"Fuck off. I'm not gonna open the door for you. No matter who you are." So.. other Izuku is back? Oh well. I keep knocking. But I can hear sounds from his room. There's no wind right now. I start to panicz "Izu.. Hey Izuku! A-Are you okay?! Please open up!" When I yelled the last part the door creaked open. "Izuku?" I pushed the door open and stuck my head inside.

No Izuku.