Amusment Park

Kirishima POV:
We were getting ready to leave as Masu entered the house, the mofo himself. "Kirishima! How are you?" He smiled to me as Izuku came down the stairs. "Okay mofo I'm read-" Masu's arm was around me, Izuku clearly saw this. "Oí! Little shit go cry in your room or something. Me and Kirishima are gonna go somewhere." I was already over this dude. "No. No, we are not. Me and Izu are going to go to the Amusement Park and enjoy our time together before he has to go to the hospital. Which may I remind you, you are sending him to, and even after that I will say no." I shoved his arm off of me and walked up to the now saddened Izu. "What the Fuck?! Why would you wanna hang out with the quirkless loser?!!" Masu then exclaimed. "Haha! The old man sounds like Katsuki! Such a fucking loser!" Izu was back to his eviler state. I knew it was only going to get worse when he got to the hospital but.. you can't do much about that. "Okay, let's go," I said as we walked out the house. Once we got outside I took a moment to appreciate his outfit. He wore a galaxy hoodie two sizes to big, black jeans, and his red high tops.

He was really cute

He was really cute. "Kiri.. you t- YOU THERE MOFO?!" His voice was soft and then he slapped me. "KYA! I-I'm so sorry!" He apologized again and again. "Hey. Hey, it's fine." I assured him, chuckling at the same time. "Now let's go. We are gonna miss the train.

On our way to the station, we took the underpass. It was a short cut but it'd get the job done. "Hey Iz-" "Which to pick from.." a voice from behind cut me off, before yanking Izu away. "You'll do!" Screams filled the air. "Kiri!" I started to cry. My quirk wouldn't do anything against it as I hit it over and over. "LET HIM GO!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Fear Not! I am here!" Was that. "Ki..ri.." Izu! I was pulled away as All Might punches the villain and he explodes from the gusts of air. "IZU!" I yell once it is over. "Are you okay?!" I got slight nods from him. "Is that Young Midoriya? Well, it's a good thing I got here in time then." "Shut up. Your voice is fucking annoying." He was perfectly fine. "Thank fucking god.." I sighed before pulling him into a hug. "We are gonna miss the train. Let's go." He stood up and almost fell. "Hey Hey.. be careful.." I caught him. "Here get on my back." He glared. "Sure... No Fuckin- Sure!" The personas we're fighting but it was obvious the innocent one won. I saw All Might frown as we walked away. "Hey, Kiri.." "Hey Izu?" He giggled. "What do you plan on doing the rest of the week?" I was silent. "I would hang out with you of course." I laughed. But he was silent. "Ya know your hair would be really fuckin nice if it was red. It would match your trash personality more." "Ya... I don't think I'm gonna dye it anytime soon." We arrived at the train station. I was really excited to ride the Farris wheel with him. The train ride with only take like 30 minutes so not to long.

Katsuki POV:
I just wanted to follow them to the fair. Now the old hag is coming along. We followed onto the train as soon as I saw them. "Katsuki why the hell did we wait that long to get in the damn train?!" "You're the one who wanted to fucking tag along, old hag!" I growled back. "Katsuki! Don't you dare use such vulgar language!" Old hag.

Izuku POV:
We arrived near the amusement park. It was 5 right now and we agreed to stay till 10. "So what do you wanna do first?" I looked at Kiri. "I dunno. We can try carnival games." I went quiet of course it wasn't meant to offend him I was thinking. "Yeah! Ooo~ I wanna try to get that red dog." Whatever experiments they are planning, I'm not letting them make me forget about Kiri.

I tried the game at least ten times before Kiri took over and ended up winning. "Here you go." He smiled as the carnie handed us a red shark? "Sorry, That couple over there got the last dog in stock." I shook it off. I didn't explode because the shark was a better repressed Kiri. "Well... here you go Izu!" Kiri smiled again and handed the shark to me. "Cut- It's fucking ugly, thanks." I smiled. "Umm.." People around us stared. But we were used to that. "If you would stop staring, it's fucking rude." I said bluntly as we walked away to another stand. Kiri pointed to a green bunny, he said "It reminds me of you when you don't.. you know.. insult me." He laughed. I nodded and smiled then ran to the stand. It was a striker, or like hit the thing if it hits the bell you win. "Oh well this is easy he said before rolling up his sleeves. "No. I'm gonna win the prize for you this time." I said before handing him my stuffy and taking the mallet in hand. "Are you sure someone as small as you can hit that bell kiddo?" The carnie laughed at me. "Don't judge the bunny by its ears." I glared before striking the button. (I think that's what it's called) The mallet made it fly, hitting the bell as well. I giggled as I saw the shocked look of everyone around me, including Kiri. "I want that green bunny right up there!" I pointed to it. The carnie grabbed the bunny and threw it at me. "Get lost kid." He glared. "You know.. I was thinking about who should be the first person to die when I make my debut. Thanks.. Takahasi." I giggled and ran to Kiri who started to praise me. "That was awesome! Thanks for the bunny Izu!" I liked the attention. "Your welcome fucker."

Katsuki POV:
That stupid nerd just broke the striker game. Knowing him he just wanted to win and watched people's strategies to win. And how to break it. And what's up with the change in personality so fast. Now his head doesn't even click. I follow them around for a bit more then they get on the Farris Wheel. "Ooo~ Katsuki looks like your paying for this one!" "SHUT UP OLD HAG!"

Kirishima POV:
I stepped into the ride after him. The sun was about to set and we were going to get at the top just as it would disappear. "The Su- The sun looks so pretty.." Izu admired the sky from our carriage. "Hey.. Kiri.." He turned to me. "What's up?" He looked down. "I wanna know how you actually feel about me." My eyes widened. Honestly I loved him. Even though we've only known each other for two months now I feel like that's enough time to fall in love. But, he may not feel the same. "Because I really like you. And I wanna hope that there will be someone waiting for me." He started to tear. His more quiet side was in complete control. "I wanna hope that, you'll visit me and call me. And even if you don't feel the same I wanna hope that.. that you still like me. I want you to visit me." He cried. We stopped now. The sun making its final appearance for the night and I do something crazy.