Notes

Kirishima POV:
I walked around his room, he was in here somewhere surely. I checked his closet, No Izuku. Private bathroom, No Izuku. Then I looked at the bed. There was a note. I started to tear as I picked it up. So many bad things could've happened. 'He could've been kidnapped.' 'He could've ran away.' Things along those lines. Then I started to read.

Dear Whom ever was to see this note,

I'm sorry but I cannot live in this household any longer. I am sorry for not saying goodbye in person. Or maybe I did. Do not worry I will be safe. I just won't be in this household I'd rather call hell. I left separate notes in envelopes for different people. If you end up reading the wrong one before it's designated person does, I will find out. It will be none of your business until the designated reader decides it is.

Goodbye, Midoriya I.
P.S. Fuck you Masu.

I fell. And I think my quirk activated too. Because as I fell the house shook. I heard loud bangs, like foot steps making their way up the stairs. "What the fuck?!" Masu yelled as the door flew open. I was shaking. "Where's the green shit he walked in with earlier?" One of his friends asked. I looked at the not till a hand ripped it out of mine. "Masu, your in some deep shit when that green bitch comes home." One of his followers said as he read the paper. "One of the kids ran away."

4 days later
Things happened. Me and Inko spent days looking for Izu. So did the police and the Heroes. I sat down at my desk and put my head down. 7 hours and I can continue searching.

4 hours left.

And I don't know what to do. I feel like I could break down at any minute.
You opened my bag and something fell out. I picked it up. "Kacchan" oh right he wrote notes for everyone. I looked around for Bakugo. At first I didn't see him and then I saw the door open. He didn't know.. that's gonna make this 10x harder. I stood up and walked over to him. "What do you want?" He scowled towards me. I looked him in the eyes. "Shouldn't you be hang- Oh yeah, he.. already left.." He started then corrected himself quickly. I shook my head and handed over the letter. "A few day ago.. Izuku.. ran away.." I looked at my other hand, I was holding my note. "Deku? No fucking way! He'd never do that!" He yelled. I but my hand over his mouth. "The news channels haven't reported it.." I said taking my hand off his mouth. As I looked at him, I saw tears streak down his face. He looked at the note and opened it.

His note
Dear Kacchan,
I hope you become a hero. Or the second best thing. You were so mean and yet I don't know why I sympathize with you. Your childhood friend just went missing, can't imagine how you feel. But surely you don't care you'll just enjoy your time and get into UA. Right?
See you soon,
Deku

My note
Kirishima,
I'm sorry I'm not there right now. It hurt to leave you, you can know that. But, I'm not dead. I wasn't in trouble. No, the closest thing would be having to leave you. Not being able to see you for months upon years. But now I can still see you.

With love,
Izuku ♥️
P.S.
I'll be watching you. See you soon