Kirishima

All my life I hated the idea of myself. Mostly my quirk. When I got it I hurt myself, I cut my eye. I always thought it was a trash quirk a weak quirk. As I got older people threw stuff at me, they knew it wouldn't hurt me. And not to mention my home life was trash as every time I went home no one was there. I never used to be alone until a few years back.

I was sitting at the park. I had already finished my after school job so there wasn't much to do. Mina said she'd meet me here but.. bing. As if on time she texted me. 'Hey Kiri sorry I couldn't make it today. Don't forget the test on Monday!' I trusted her. She just never hung out with me. I stood up when some of my classmates walked by. I heard their whispers. 'Why does someone like him wanna be a hero?' 'His quirk is useless he said it himself.' 'Hey watch this.' Someone threw a rock at me again. It was a big one. I made my way back home. I stopped when I heard some cats meowing. I still had bits of my lunch so I fed them. There was only 2, sadly the rest seemed to of died. It was about to rain so I moved them somewhere safer I moved them behind the bench I was just at. The two seemed quite content with the small bits of food I had given them. "Why would someone leave a box of kittens out here anyways?" I whispered to myself. As much as I wanted to take them back to my apartment there were no pets allowed and I was getting off free, the landlords let me live there for free as long as I didn't break any rules. I walked back to my apartment, at this point I was soaked and bound to catch a cold. Just around where my apartment was I saw a kid almost get run over he was covered in cuts and bruises. I heard yelling, he was safe, that's good. What I didn't expect was for him to get in the car with the dude.

A few months later. Schools almost out and the bullying had gotten worse. Mina had stopped talking to me. My only friend left me. All I had were the cats who i got to see everyday after school. They had gotten bigger. I was trying to convince the landlord to let me keep them. They were small and cute, he had grown a liking to them but I couldn't bring them home. He did give me money to get good cat food for them. Every time I got close enough he said no. But it was fine I still had them in my life. I walked by the park bench. "Koko, Juni!" I had named them, and they came to my calls, just incase they got out the box. I saw Koko, the beautiful calico that I had been taking care of, She was so pretty. I called for Juni a bit more before seeing his dark calico patterns show up from behind a bush. His colors were a lot darker then Koko's. I took out the bowls I had brought each day and the bag of food, I packed two ziplock full of cat food. They happily enjoyed as I just watched. "H-hey mister.." I heard the voice of a little girl call. "Oh hello" I smile she looked so cute. "That calico is really cute, can I pet her?" I nodded. "I named her Koko but she doesn't really belong to me.. it looks like she likes you." She smiled Koko purred to her touch. "Excuse me but, do you think I can have this one for my daughter?" I heard what I assumed was her mother behind me. I looked at the girl. She looked so happy petting Koko. "Yea, as long as her name stays Koko, that would make me really happy." I turned around to her mother, who had a very big smile. "Thank you, and.. here." She handed me 500¥ "Ah?! N-No I can't take that!" I push her hand back. "No please take it, it's my thanks for the cat." She forced it into my hands. "T-Thank you. Mam." I smile at her. "Wait I can keep Koko, really mr?" I look at the girl and nod. She gave me a hug. In kneeled down in front of her. "But, ya gotta take super good care of her got it." I booped her nose. "What's your name?" Her mom asked me. "Ejiro Kirishima." "Well then her name shall be Koko Kirishima!" I smiled and walked away after putting Juni back in the box. I only had him left.

A few days after that incident. I went to visit Juni. He wasn't there. I was alone. I knew he wouldn't stay. No one does. I made my way to the bridge on the other side of town. I had seen someone about my age twitching. I thought they wouldn't pay attention to me. I stood on the railing of the bridge. I was about to step off when.

"Hey! Don't do it!"