Plans

3rd person:
The boys had almost finished the school day. The week hadn't been the same. Bakugo stopped bullying Izu, but the teasing never stopped. Other kids in the class started to criticize Bakugo for going soft in him. His friends turned him against him. For some odd reason this made Izuku's situation worse. The mean and insane part of him started to click more often. Of course Kirishima was always there to keep him in check. This was very odd as other Izuku threatened everyone, including him mother. Except Kirishima. Kids found this very weird so as always it never stopped.

Bakugo POV:
Only an hour left. I wanna get outta here. Ever since I went soft on Deku, my life has been shit. Is this really what Deku went through? "Okay class I know all of you wanna be hero's am I right?" I looked over to Deku his eyes lit up and looked at Kirishima who smiled happily at him. He limped something to him. I think it was something like 'I'll protect you!' I wonder why he said that. "Okay and so I'll be passing out papers for that tomorrow... wait how many of you wanna go to UA?" Kirishima and me were the first to raise our hands. "Oh good I only printed out 3 papers.. I'm sure you'll all get into a good school. Your quirks are amazing." I look back to Deku his sparkle gone and a little twitch made by his head. "I don't understand why you lump Ejiro and Kacchan in with this bunch of losers.." He mumbled. I almost smiled. "What was that Midoriya?" Deku looked up to the teachers. "Well honestly.. Ejiro and Kacchan have better quirks than anyone in this room I don't understand why you lump them in with this weak ass class." Kirishima looked over to him in worry. "Know your place loser!" "You don't even have a quirk, why are you talking!" "You better watch your back.." I glared at all of them. "Everyone who just said something wants to be heros. If you ask me.. that isn't very hero like." Kirishima just smirked and walked over to Deku. "Now snap outta it. You gonna get detention." He shook Deku's head. "Ah.. oh sorry Kiri.." He sighed. The teacher sighed. "Midoriya.. is it alright if I tell them now?" Deku nodded. Kirishima walked back to his seat but had a sad look on his face. 'What is that for?' I wondered. "If you all didn't notice Midoriya seems to.. snap.." People were silent. "Because of this, by the end of this week Midoriya will no longer be with us.." "MIDORIYA IS GONNA DIE!" There were gasps. I was silent still. "No, no. He will be leaving to go to.. a hospital. He will not come back but he will not die." That's when stuff hit me. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?! DEKU?" I looked at him I could tell there was panic in my eyes, he could see it. All eyes turned to him. "It's not everyone's place to know.." His head snapped back. ".. Yeah it none of your fucking business. If ya wanted to know you woulda made a better effort to be friends with me." At the end he looked at me. "And I'll come back. And if anything one of you 'heroes' will have to kill me to put me away." He air quoted heroes. Then the bell rang. Kirishima stood up and walked over to Deku. I just so happened to listen in on their conversation. "So, we head home change and then go to the park." "That's right fucker.. to be honest I like the idea of going to that park, sounds peaceful.." There was a long pause. I noticed Deku's eyes on me. "Hey listen Katsuki.. eavesdropping on someone's conversation is something that really pisses me the fuck off. So if you would kindly fuck off that'd be mighty fine." That's why. I made my way out of the classroom.

??? POV:
It was almost time to pick up our new friend.. more like test subject. "What time do we pick him up again?" I asked the man on my right. He was cleaning his wine glasses for the 7th time today. "Midnight sir, we will pick him up at his house. Everyone in the house should be asleep." I sigh. "And how long till we start the experiment?" "Lunch tomorrow. If he isn't rested enough he may die." "Ughhh.." I scratch my neck and walk closer to the TV. "Master.. could I by chance borrow a Nomu and let it roam around a city? I'm bored.." I heard a sigh. "You're lucky I need to test out this type of Nomu." We couldn't send it to the amusement park we'd hurt our new 'friend'. "Thanks.. but also why do we have to get this kid here anyways Master?" I asked the Tv any normal person think I'm crazy. "Well you see he was about to be sent to an insane asylum and he is going a bit crazy so like why the hell not right? Kurogiri, warp the Nomu." Kurogiri nodded. "You did make contact with him right?" "Yes, last week he was at the park with a friend." Kurogiri responded as the Nomu passed through a misty portal. "From what the kid told me only two people should care. His mother and said friend." Even through the Tv you could sense he was smiling. "What sort of quirk will you be giving him anyways?" "I am not sure.. but I think I will give him two, Oxygen Control and a Hallucination quirk." "But.. what will that do to his mind? The hallucination quirk?" Kurogiri asked. "Well he is already insane so who cares." Recently one of Kurogiri's friends has passed away, he was the original holder of said hallucination quirk. Before he passed he gave Master full permission to take his quirk. One of the side effects to this quirk was insanity when used for to long. "Is that really what we want.. from what I've se-" "Kurogiri do not worry, the kid will be fine, i suspect he is strong than we will of anticipated." There was I slight silence in the room. "Maybe even stronger than Shigaraki.."