three ❧ king

Royalty

Royalty. It wasn't my scene, this type of environment wasn't me at all. I could just feel it in my bones as the guard stared down at me in waits for some higher authority. He was speaking, but I couldn't hear a word. My heart was beating so rapidly that it filled my eardrums. It became a song that I've heard all too much for this past day.

"You sick, boundhunter. Answer me!" The guard shouted, but in my ears it sounded muffled. It was like a grenade went off and my ears couldn't pinpoint exactly what sounds could be heard.

There was so little fight in me left. Also, I've read enough about the RoyalBlood Pack. I know what they're capable of when an outsider goes killing a member within it. Every person in this pack comes from a descend of ancestors who've made a difference in this werewolf world. No matter how small of an impact, they're the originals. Killing one of them is like killing history.

"Answer me!" He shouted before pushing me down onto the hard floor. My body gave out easily as I just laid there. My ears were functioning correctly, but I still felt vague.

"Stop it, Onyxia," I told her when I came to realization of why I was feeling this way. Onyxia was mourning the death of the boundhunters that were killed by our hands. Instead of mourning their death, she needs to start mourning ours.

"I apologize," she muttered before cutting off our connection allowing me not feel her emotion.

"Didn't realize you boundhunters were so weak!" The guard spat angrily. Just as I was about to open my mouth to say that I am not a boundhunter, the sound of someone walking towards us littered my ears. Placing my hands on the ground, I began to pick myself up, but a boot landing on my back slammed me right back down.

"Thank you, Henry. You may now be excused," a deep voice spoke. He had an accent that seemed royal-like. It lacked of any emotion, similar to the boundhunter I killed earlier.

Henry, the guard, let out one last growl before walking away deep into the forest. He's probably headed back to tell the rest of the pack of his findings.

"Guts is what you have for stepping even a foot on our land, little mutt," the man spoke, digging his foot farther into my back. I grimaced in pain as he continued to shove his foot into the top of my back. My boobs were also incredibly soar, and he was only making it worse.

"I'm not a boundhunter," I told him with a ting of accidental attitude. Sometimes it just fell from my words without so much as guidance. It was embedded into the words I spoke.

"You reek of the disgusting smell I recognize as a boundhunter. You're dressed in the familiar boundhunter gear, and you have this-" he began before ripping the Fortsblade from my pocket. I looked up, not enough to see his face, but to see his hand as he wiped some of the blood from the whip. "Is this- is this Luna Bound blood?"