four ❧ strange

The king of all wolves

The king of all wolves. He's been the guy I've been reading about ever since I was younger. It was strange to see him live in the flesh. No one other than his pack has ever seen him and lived to tell of it. In my opinion, the fact that he's not there to help us is another factor of why the wolf community has become a dystopia. He's not aiding the sulking and the suffering, he just lurks in the shadow allowing boundhunters to do their thing unless it's on his precious golden land.

If he wasn't my alpha, nor my king, I would really be giving him a piece of my mind right now. The beta bowed to the king before walking out of the dungeon without forgetting to spare me a glance. Based on the gleam in his eyes, he wanted revenge. I truthfully resisted the urge to roll my eyes and flick him off. It would make me appear childish in this serious matter.

The door made a loud noise as it was slammed close. I listened as the door clanked, and the sound of it locking could be evident. The cage was missing a door thanks to Incredible Hanes. With a special sharing of gratitude to my somewhat lack of stupidity, I sat there on the blanket and didn't even bother to move. The king was here, and I just knew that he wasn't happy. An unhappy king, makes a dead she-wolf named Xena.

"King Alpha, sir, this is all just some big misunderstanding. I was just sent out by Alpha Javier, do you know him? You should know him, great guy. He sent me to go find our luna. At first I thought he was insane, but then as I got to the neutral territory I saw an actual Luna Bound. She had red hair, pretty green eyes, but then these boundhunters were trying to capture her.

"My first instinct is to protect so I attacked the guy, but was then ambushed by some random girl, so I shifted. My clothes went like I just saw Channing Tatum, you know, poof! So, I stole the guys clothes and his weapon then asked the Luna Bound some questions. She ran off like I just asked her to send nudes or something, and I chased after her. I didn't realize I entered your territory. I am so sorry, but I am aware that you don't forgive me. So, I'm going to make this easier for you and just leave. You don't have to deal with being unforgiving to someone," I spoke before getting up and walking towards the hole Incredible Hanes had made.

He stood there, just watching me. His piercing silver eyes were on me like a hawk as I stepped out. The first thing I noticed was that he was really tall. He made me look like a shrimp. With a nervous chuckle, I continued walking towards the stairs.

As I was making my way up, he grabbed me by my throat and pushed me against the wall. "Woah, kinky," I winked.

Wanting to facepalm myself, I immediately felt regret for the words that fell out of my mouth. His lips settled in a snarl as he looked down at me. He's extremely hot, if I wasn't so scared out of my mind right now then and there I'm sure my panties would be wet. He had to have had the most prettiest face I've ever seen. The moon goddess really took her time with this one. Goddess, who was rushing you when you made me?