Chapter 4

Walking to his bedroom, my thoughts are one thing, -he's mine- and it sends chills down my spine. When I see him, my head spins and I'm only aware of the two of us. He drops whatever he's doing(literally) when he sees me. I race up to him and wrap my arms around him. He kisses me with passion and happiness, with me doing the same. He struggles to shut the door as we pull apart. His eyes twinkle with sappiness seeping in. He smiles at me and I feel my cheeks tug to the biggest grin I've ever made. A sparkle flows through me as he embraces me and all of my problems melt away as he holds me. He sits on his chair and I sit on his lap. We just sit there for awhile. 

While I'm sitting with Ben, my thoughts are gone and nothing but happiness fills me. He looks at me and holds my hands.

"Mal, what are you doing here? I mean, its a pleasant surprise, but you've never done this." As he finishes his sentence I realize that I don't surprise him enough.  

"I just love you Ben", I exclaim," I just want to be happy, and for you to always be with me."

Ben looks at me with twinkles in his eyes," then move in with me".

I'm overcome with shock. I mean sure, one night is one thing, but spending every night in this room? Always being at the castle? It seems a little too sudden. But then again, I did just proclaim my love for him by running across campus, so maybe it's not sudden at all. Also, I'm ready, this is the perfect timing for this, and.......

"Earth to Mal," Ben says sheepishly as I stare off into space. 

"Oh, right", I grin as I realize how ready I am for this. " It sounds amazing, and almost too perfect to be real." I stumble on my words a bit, they're too true for him to realize. But if he noticed, he doesn't say anything. 

"You do realize that this is a big thing for me too right?" Ben says with a smile. I actually had never thought about that, I mean, living in a castle alone for 16 years was a bit of a boring life if you ask me. But then again, I lived with criminals, so I can't really be talking. He stares at me with a knowing look, still waiting for a final yes. So I wrap my arms around him and just sit there for a second. 

"I would love to move in."

PSA: WOOOOWWW it's been a while since i've worked on this story and I'm sooo sorry that it's taken me so long. But i realized how much I had fallen in love with these two and their story, I promise I will do my best to keep up now.