Chapter 6

*MALS POV*

I honestly never thought any family would ever take me in, not to mention a royal family. I was a villain. Someone raised on the Isle. Someone who would never think or act like a princess. I thought about that for a second, I princess, a queen. the other night, when we were just looking out on the stars, I was thinking about that. So was he. I moved in with him, didn't I?

I woke up with a jolt,  finding myself in my bed back in my dorm. Evie is shaking me, 

"Mal, you've slept past your alarm twice now, time for Chemistry."

I looked over at the clock, 7:30. Ughhh, five more minutes. 

"Evie, I always say to wake me up at 8:00, right?? What do you even do with 30 extra minutes? School starts at 8:30." I mumbled. Evie was quick to shoot back.

"Mal, my makeup and outfit picking takes at least twenty minutes, depending on the day. Or if I'm meeting Doug." Her cheeks grew a slight blush and I smiled knowingly. 

"you know what, fine, I'll be up in five." I said, rolling my eyes. There was no use in going back to sleep at this point. Then, my dream came back to me.Wait, was it all a dream. The whole thing? Was Ben a dream? I had to get my story strait. 

"Evie, did I do anything last night? Like, what happened last night, I can't remember." I say, rubbing my head for affect. She looked at me with a glint in her eye. 

"Mal, you told Ben how much he meant to you, blah blah blah, then he asked you to move in and said yes, but then you told me that you had dinner with his parents! *SQUEAL* and then you came back to our dorm and crashed. " She says with a smile tugging at her lips. Did Evie want me to move out? Was I really ready too? Would I forget about everything tomorrow morning too? 

"Mal.... earth to Mal!" Evie said waving a hand around my face. She caught me off guard, so I fell off my bed with a grunt. Evie smothered her laugh and helped me up. " you ok?" She asked.

"Evie, I barely remembered last night, I forgot about it, thought it was a dream. And it's not just that. Sometimes I worry that everything else is a dream too.." I admit. Evie looks at me with a concerned face. She comes over to me and grabs my hand. 

"Mal, sometimes when things go well, we must just accept it. I know that Ben seems too good to be true, but he LIKES you Mal. Actually, he loves you. And he said it." Evie said. Her words brought on a flashback of that night,looking into his brown eyes and just taking in the moment. His words meant the most to me, and Evie knew that. 

"Thanks E." I said and gave her a hug. It turns out things might turn out alright for the day.

I was sadly mistaken. 

AUTHORS NOTE:

I am so sorry this chapter is so short. It has been a busy couple of days but I promise i will have at least one long chapter done by next Sunday!