Chapter 12

Mal's POV

E started pulling the car over and tries to comfort me. "M, no I didnt mean it like that please don't cry!"she says in desperation. Man I don't deserve her. 

"E, I'm not sad becuase of what you said, I'm sad because I realize how much I overlook how amazing my core four is", I say smiling through my tears. "You guys are the reason I love  who I am and what I've become." 

"M, even though Ben doesnt like what you did, it was neccesary for your relationship, you guys needed to see what it was like without each other. And you found yourself more in love." E said smiling. 

"But now I'm worried that he's falling out of love because of it", I tense up. That's what it is. I figured out I loved him, what if he figured out he didnt love me. I figured out I couldnt live without him, but what if he can live without me?

"E, I'm so happy that you took me to the mall," I lied. It turns out going to the mall just made me have more doubts and made me more sad. This was gonna hurt.

THREE DAYS TILL MAL GOES TO THE ISLE

Mal's POV

It had been 4 days without Ben. He was doing kingly things and I was laying in bed and eating chocolate. I had never been broken over a guy before, or even another person. This feeling was new, and I wish I had never felt it. This is why we were taught to not love on the isle, we would just get hurt. 

But also on the Isle, you took what you wanted, and I wanted Ben. So I ran over to Evie's bed at 7am and told her I was going to his castle. She just smiled and rolled over, giving me a silent thumbs up. Warily, I opened the door to our dorm and grabbed my moped. The one that Ben gave me.... I pushed the thought away as I rode down to Ben's castle. It was time we figured this out.

Once I got to Ben's front door, my hand was afraid to knock. So I rang the doorbell. Hopefully, well, hopefully no one answered. To be honest I was about to pee my pants. Beast opened the door. I smiled at him and asked if Ben was home. He nodded warily.

"Mal, I know you two have had a rough patch but-"  I cut him off

"No it's ok I just wanna talk to him."

"Mal, i wasnt going to say that. I was going to say that you are always welcome here, no matter what. Ok?" Beast asked. There were tears in my eyes as I answered yes.  Beast led me to his room and I could feel my palms start to sweat. As we got to his door, I asked Beast to leave us alone. And then I knocked. 

The door opened. It was Belle. I tried to hide my surprise but she caught it right away. 

" I suppose you arent looking for me! " She said, laughing. "Ben is right on his desk honey, good luck".

***** sorry this is so short, I had kinda limited time this week