SmackDown Live

"Ok I can help you with that" you say as you walk over to your car.

"How can you help me get my keys" Alexa asked as you walk back over to her car door with a small black bag.

"Like this" you say as you pull out lock picking equipment which you put to use as you picked the lock to Alexa's car and grabbing her keys for her.

"There we go" you said as you hand Alexa her keys and she gets into her car before looking at you.

"How did you do that" she asked as you smile before walking back to your car.

"It's 1 of my many skills see you on SmackDown Alexa" you say as you get in your car and drive home.

(Next night)

You drive into the parking lot as you see Shane talking some of the other SmakDown Live superstars before getting out of your car and taking your stuff to the locker room. As your walking you hear someone call your name as you turn round to see Alexa running towards you.

"Hey Alexa" you say with a smile.

"Hey Titan and thanks for helping me out last night with my car" Alexa said with a smile as you nod.

"No problem oh I never introduced myself last night did I my name is (YN) Titan is just my stage name but please call me (FN)" you say as Alexa shakes your hand.

"Ok welcome to WWE (FN) and thanks again" she says as she walks off to go and get changed as you do the same.

"(FN) can we talk a minute" Shane said as he walks over to you.

"You wanted to speak to me Shane" you ask as you shake his hand.

"Actually I just wanted to inform you about your match I plan to have you go up against Kevin Owens tonight" Shane said.

"Ok well best get going to the ring" you say before walking to the stage entrance.

(Your theme song starts to play)

"Things are about to be taken to the next level" Cole says as the lights turn on as you start to walk to the ring.

After getting the ring you remove your jacket before the bell rings as Kevin runs at you before you sidestep him and then start punching him in in the corner before running to the opposite corner and soon run back at him then dropkick him in the corner.

(Back stage)

Everyone is watching your match as Finn, Becky, Shane and Alexa talk to each other while they watch your match.

"He's doing well for his first match" Finn said as they nod before Becky speaks.

"Alexa what do you think of (FN)" Becky asked.

"Well he is skilled and clearly has put a lot of work into training he is also kind, helpful and cute" Alexa says as Becky nudges her arm.

"Alexa I thought you were dating Buddy Murphy" Becky says with a smile on her face.

"I dumped him a month ago so I'm single again" Alexa said with slight blush on her face as she turns back to your match.

(To your match)

Kevin is on the mat after the dropkick as you walk over to the corner and get ready to strike. As Kevin makes it back to his feet you run at him and deliver a spear which you shoot up from before lifting him up and then hooking his arms as you look at the camera and smile before preforming the attack of titan before covering him. 1..2..3 the bell rings as you raise your arms in the air for victory as you music starts to play as you walk back to the locker room.

As you walk back stage you see Finn, Becky and Alex walk over to you before giving them a smile.

"That was awsome dude first match and first win so what you going to do now" Finn asked as you shake his hand.

"Well I'm going to shower and then get changed and probable go have a drink you 3 want to come with me my treat" you ask as they all agree to your offer before you go and get changed.

(3 hours later Finn, Becky and Alexa are changed)

After Finn, Becky and Alexa change into normal clothes the 4 of you walk to the nearest bar to celebrate. You have 1 beer, Finn and Becky each have 2 beers and Alexa has 1 beer as well before the 4 of you leave. You and Alexa start walking back to the parking lot as you offered to driver her to her hotel while Becky and Finn got a taxi.

"Alexa have you got everything" you asked her before you get into your car.

"Yeah and thanks again giving me a lift" Alexa says as she gets in the car and the both of you drive away.

Along the way Alexa goes to grab her room key only to find it missing as she looks through her bag you notice that she is not happy.

"Alexa what's wrong" you ask her.

"I think I left my room key in the locker room" Alexa says before you turn round and start heading back to the arena.

As you pull into the parking lot and get out of your car and begin walking for the locker room the lights were off as you open the door and walk in as you find Alexa's room key and pick it up before someone hits you over the head with a baceball bat before you hear a voice speak to you from the shadows.

"Stay away from Alexa" ??? says before the person begins beating you up as the baceball bat is smacked over your head.

After about 30 minutes the person gets up and leaves you bleeding on the floor as you she a man walk out the door before you lose consciousness.