Week 1: A beast with teeth

Wrestlemania is 3 weeks away and it was now offical that you would face Brock Lesnar at wrestlemania for the wwe universal champioship which had most of the superstars talking about.

You were currently sitting with Alexa, Finn, Becky and Roman as you wait for your first match before wrestlemania and tonight you were facing Drew Mcintyre.

"So (FN) how you feeling this will be your first title match and wrestlemania match" Finn asked as you smile before standing up.

"I now I'm in for a fight I mean it's Brock Lesnar but I will focus on him when it's time for my match because no matter what this on my back is a symbol of our friendship" you say before walk to the entrance.

As you walk down to the ring you stop and take off your jacket to show what was there. To everyones surprise it was not word just a tattoo of you, Finn, Becky and Alexa holding the universal title before entering the ring.

(Backstage)

"Well that is a surprise and to think he would include all of us" Finn said as he noticed Alexa blushing.

Your match was just about to start as Drew runs at you before you duck and superkick him in the jaw causing him to fall into the corner. You then run and dropkick him in the corner and then do it again this time making him fall to the mat before going to the top rope.
As you stood on the top rope Drew managed to get back to is feet and pull you down to the mat before crouching in the corner before running at you and the delivering a claymore.

He then goes for the cover 1..2.. but you manage to kick out before 3 which in raged Mcintyre as he picks you up before you knee him in the face which allows you to deliver a spear before sizing him up. You soon kick him in the gut and then hook the arms before delivering attack of titan and going for the cover 1..2..3 as the bell rings you raise your arms in victory before Brock Lesnar's music hits as you get ready for him before being pulled out of the ring.

After Brock pulled you from the ring he then threw you into the barricade as a loud thud as you hold your back before he throws you into the ring post and then the ring. Befor Brock got into the ring he grabbed a chair and then gets in the ring before striking your back with the hrd steel while Paul just tries to calm Brock down before he places the steel chair at your thoat and then slams you to the mat causing it to hit your thoat causing you to gasp for air. As Brock laught he looks at you before putting you on his shoulders and then F-5 you on to the steel chair before leaving.

As you lay in the ring struggling to breath you see Alexa run down to the ring with the medics before the place a neck brace on you before walking you back stage to see the doctor as Alexa helped you with every step.

(At the doctors office)

"Ok Mr (LN) you suffered a sprained a couple days rest and you should be fine" the doctor said before Alexa walks in.

"So what did he say" Alexa asked as you smiled lightly.

"Well I will be fine in a couple of day most likely next week for Smackdown and believe me after this I plan to call Lesnar to the ring and give him the ass kicking of a life time" you say as Alexa chuckles.

"What's so funny" you asked in a confused tone.

"It's just most people would avoid a fight with Brock until wrestlemania but not you" Alexa says with a small chuckle before you stand and give her a kiss until the door opens as you both look and see Finn and Becky standing there.

After you got changed you, Alexa, Becky and Finn headed back to Alexa's place to chat about the plan for wrestlemania before Becky asked a question.

"So when did you guys start dating" Becky asked before you and Alexa blush before Finn places a hand on Becky's shoulder.

"Becky they might not want to tell us if you get what I mean" Finn said before Becky notice the blushing and told them not to say anything until Alexa got up and ran to the bath room you get up and knock on the door.

"Alexa you ok" you ask before the toilet flushes and Alexa comes out of the bath room looking a little sick.

"Ah sorry about that I just got felt a little sick" Alexa said before Becky pushes Finn and you out of the room and tells you to wait there before shutting and locking the door.

(In the room)

"Alexa here I think you need this" Becky said before handing Alexa a pregnancy test as Alexa went into the bathroom to do the test.

A few minutes later Alexa comes out of the bathroom with test in hand with tears in her eyes as Becky gives her a hug before looking at the test and it was positive.

"Oh Alexa your pregnant this is great but this is probable dumb of me to ask but is the baby Murphy's" Becky asked hoping the answer was no.

"No it's (FN) but what if he leaves me I don't know if I can handle this" Alexa said before Becky lets the boys in and you run to Alexa.

"Hey babe what's wrong" you asked as Alexa holds your hand.

"(FN) I'm pregnant and I'm worried you'll leave" Alexa said which shocked you and Finn as Alexa cries worried that you would leave her alone before you lift her head carefully so she was looking at you.

"I would never do that to you Alexa never and you being pregnant that makes me happy because that mean we are going to become a family" you say before hugging Alexa gentle as you look at Finn and Becky.

"As for you 2 I would be honoured if you would be the god parents of our child in the case anything should happen to me or Alexa" you say as Finn and Becky nod before joining the hug.