Man Behind the Mask

Alexa, Becky and Finn were talking about how the guy got into the room and then relocked the door without a key until Alexa remembers that 1 other person had a key to her room.

"Who is it Alexa" Finn asked as Alexa began to shake.

(To you somewhere)

After you wake you find yourself hanging in the middle of a room shirtless as the door unlocks and the man walks in and sits down on a chair in front of you.

"Who are you and what is you obsession with Alexa" you ask while hanging.

"Oh that is easy Alexa is mine and I am hers you should of just stayed away now you need punishment" ??? said as he stands up before walking over to a table that had a black bag on it.

As he opens the bag and soon pulls out a baseball bat before turning round as you could soon see his face.

"I know you" you said before he strikes you in the stomach.

"Oh that sounds good but that is only 1 of the many pains your going to get" ??? said as he strikes you again.

(To Alexa, Finn and Becky)

After Alexa remembered who had a spare room key to her room they ran to Hunter and Stephanie. As they reached the office and entered they saw Shane, Stephanie and Hunter.

"Alexa, Finn, Becky what's wrong" Hunter asked as he stood up from his desk.

"Hunter (FN) is gone" Finn said as Stephanie and Shane look at him in shock before Hunter speaks.

"What how" Hunter asked.

"It was the guy who attacked him before but there is more it seems the guy attacked him for being near Alexa" Becky says.

"So this guy was after Alexa not (FN) so why take him" Stephanie asked as Finn placed your laptop on the desk and showed them the file.

"OMG" Shane shouts as Finn shut the laptop.

"I think this guy was filming Alexa but when (FN) found the camera and downloaded this file the guy came to collect the camera and took him to make sure no one would know" Finn said as Hunter hits the desk.

"So not only did he attack (FN) he has been recording this as well just wait until I found out who it was I'm still trying to find out how he snuck back stage" Hunter said in anger.

"He didn't sneak in he was allowed in because he's a superstar" Alexa said as everyone looks at Alexa.

"Who is he" Shane asked.

"The one behind all of this is Buddy Murphy" Alexa says as they all get shocked looks on their faces.

(Back to you)

Your still hanging as you watch Murphy walk back to the table before putting the bat on the table and grabbing something from the bag. Murphy had grabbed a long metal object before placing it into a small fire he made.

"Why are you doing this Murphy" you ask as you feel pain as you breath because of your bruised ribs.

"Easy your a message anyone who goes near my Alexa will be punished and now I my favourite object is ready" Murphy says before pulling out what looked like a brander the kind they use on farms.

This brander had a the word pride on it before he walks round you as you struggle before Murphy speaks.

"Now feel the heat of my seven sins brander this is pride" Murphy said before pressing it hard on to your back as tear come down your face as you scream.

"AH IT BURNS AH" you scream as the brander is removed and placed in a bucket of water as Murphy grabs the next brander and soon does the same as your screams fill the room.

(Back to Alexa and the others)

"Alexa you know Murphy do you know what he might do or where he would go" Hunter asked as she shook her head.

"This is serious Hunter (FN) could be in trouble if Murphy is willing to do this then there is no telling what he will do" Stephanie said as the room falls silent before a knock came at the door as it opened the person standing there was Sasha Banks.

"Hunter I need to ask you about my match tonight oh Alexa is everything ok" Sasha asked before Alexa speaks.

"Sasha have you heard about Murphy lately" Alexa said.

"No but I did see him drive to an old building why" Sasha asked as Alexa ran to her car as everyone followed including Sasha.

"Someone mind telling me what's wrong" Sasha asked as Finn explained everything.

(A few minutes later)

"OMG and Murphy has really been filming Alexa in her bathroom" Sasha said as Alexa was driving.

"Yeah and not only that but we think he might be hurting (FN) right now" Finn tells her as they all soon spot Murphy's car.

"Ok lets go (FN) needs us" Alexa said as she runs for the door.

After they all enter the building the see nothing and hear nothing until a small sound of laughter could be heard coming from the room just ahead of them. As they reached the door Alexa could hear Murphy and soon screams that sounded like someone was in pain before Finn pushed the doors open spooking Murphy who was soon tackled by Shane. They all soon saw you hanging there as Becky and Alexa got the chains undone and you fall on to Finn before he noticed your back.

"Sasha call an ambulance (FN) needs to see a doctor" Finn said as Sasha called the ambulance Alexa, Becky, Stephanie, Hunter, Sasha and Shane saw what Murphy had done before calling the police.

After you were taken to hospital and Murphy to Jail Hunter and Shane informed
Mr McMahon about what Murphy had done and soon had him fired from wwe. Alex went with you to the hospital along with Becky and Finn who went in Alexa's car.