WrestleMania

It had been a week since your fight with Brock and it was now time to take what was yours because it was Wrestlemania but your title match was a high stakes match not only was the title on the line but so was your career. As the match went on you sat in the locker room ready to head out before Finn walks in.

"Hey you ready" Finn asked as you stood up and walked to the door.

"Yeah if I fall today then I'm done I need to win for me, for wwe and most importantly for Alexa" you said before walking out and seeing all the superstars and woman waiting.

"I guess you all want to give me a talking to and I deserve it but just know this when I came here you all showed me so much respect and to me wwe and all of you are like family" you say before Bobby Roode walks up to you.

"I speak for everyone when I say go give him hell" Bobby said as the all made a path before you start walking to the entrance.

As you made your way out to the ring everyone gathers around the TV's in the back to watch your match with Brock Lesnar as Alexa looked like she was praying for you as you got into the ring.

(The match begins)

You and Brock circle each other before running at each other. Brock managed to knock you to the mat before grabbing you by the and punching you into the mat. You managed to kick Brock off and get back to your feet and then dropkicking Lesnar into the corner before unloading punch after punch on him before backing away as Brock shook his head.

After Lesnar got back to his feet he moved fast and hard as he tackled you to the ground before picking you up and tossing you out of the ring. As he got out the ring he then threw you into a barricade and then ring post before grabbing a chair and begins smacking it over your back. After about 10 smacks of the steel chair Brock then placed it round your head before throwing you full force into the ring post before giving a sick smile as he removed the chair and then placed you on his shoulders and then F-5's you on the steel ramp before going for the cover 1..2.. but you kick out before 3 which shocked Lesnar.

Lesnar being in raged starts to remove the cover around the ring recealing the concrete before as he picks you up before delivering another F-5 on to the concrete. He goes for the cover 1..2.. but some how you kick out again before Brock loses it and removes his gloves then begins to punch you over and over before picking you and then delivers a 3rd F-5 on the concrete before going for the cover 1..2..3. Brock scored his 1st fall so now the score was 1-0 as he laughs before picking you and guiding you to the entrance before you start fighting back as you push him forward and as he turned round you spear him through the L.E.D board and manage to go for the cover 1..2..3. The score was now 1-1 as everyone watch you and Brock crawl out of the mess you were bleeding on your head from the F-5 to the concrete and had small burns from the spear throught the L.E.D board before getting back to your feet.

You walk over to Brock and pick him up before walking him back to the ring. After you threw him into the ring you search under ring for a weapon before pulling out a crowbar and then getting in the ring and begin to smack Lesnar over the back before he managed to low blow you caused you to rop the crowbar and then F-5 you again before going for the cover 1..2...3. Brock had took the lead again the score was now 2-1 if Lesnar pins you 1 more time the match is over but you manage to small package Brock 1..2..3 and just like that the score was 2-2 with one last pin to end the match as you struggle to stand as Brock does the same.

After you both made it back to your feet Brock ran at you and you side step him before kicking him in the stomach and then delivering attack of titan and go for the cover 1..2.. but Brock kicked out as you before Drew Mcintyre ran down to the ring and then delivers a clamore as Brock gets up and goes for the cover 1..2.. but you kick out. This shocks Drew and Lesnar in this you had been hit with 4 F-5's and a claymore but you still manage to fight before Mcintyre goes to the corner ready for a 2nd claymore as Finn comes down and pulls him out the ring as Lesnar goes for a 5th F-5 but you counter it and deliver attack of titan before going for the cover 1..2..3.

Your music plays as you get to your feet with blood down your face as the Ref hands you the universal champion as you hold it up Becky, Finn and Alexa join you in the ring as before you tell them to do like the tattoo as all 4 of you hold it up before you request a microphone.

"My name is Titan but my real name is (YN) and I'm your new wwe universal champion but before this night ends I just have 1 question to ask" you say before looking at Alexa and then getting on 1 knee.

"Alexa Bliss will you marry me" you asked as she begins to cry as the fans chant yes.

"Yes I will" Alexa said before she gives you a kiss before you, Finn, Becky and Alexa hold the universal title 1 more time.

(Time skip)

You and Alexa had got married and a couple months later had a little baby boy called Jack (LN) as for Becky and Finn they started dating 5 months ago and soon got married.

"And that Jack how you dad became the greatest champion of his time and they all lived happily ever after good night little guy" you said before placing Jack in his cot and closing the door with a smile on your face.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed this story and please go to my profile, follow me and check out my other work.