A Titan Rises

You had been taken to hospital and now sleep in the bed as Finn and Becky stop by every now and then the only one who is always with you is Alexa. It had been 3 whole months Becky and Finn made sure she was eating other than that she just sits next to you holding your had all day and night.

A few hours later you start to wake up as you look round the room you see a normal hospital room but your right hand felt heavy like something was holding you down until you look to see Alexa holding your hand. After a minute you smile before stroking her hair and soon go back to sleep before she tightens her grip and a warm smile appears on her face.

(The next morning)

Alexa had woke up to find you still sleeping before walking out of the room to fetch a drink from the vending machine. She gets a coffee before walking back into the room as she walked in she stops as she sees you standing at the window before turning to face her with a smile on your face as the sun rise shines through the window. Alexa drops her coffee before running to and giving you a hug as you hug back before looking at her as tears fall down her face before wiping them away and leaning down to her as your lips meet.

As you both kissed you could feel the warmth of Alexa's mouth and the sweetness of her taste like honey fresh and pure. Alexa felt how passionate you were and your taste was like an ice cream cool and refreshing before you both broke the kiss as the door opened only to see Becky and Finn standing there with smiles on their face.

"Alexa did you just steal his first kiss" Becky said as Alexa blushed and Finn laughted as you chuckled Before she hugged you as well.

"You are 1 tough son of a bitch dude" Finn said as you smile before Becky kisses you on the cheek.

"So what happened" you ask as you sat down on a chair.

"You were taken by Murphy and tortured you seemed to be fine but when we found you well lets just say it was not good" Finn said.

"It was more than not good it was down right sick he beat you until you were black and blue before marking you back with the 7 sins of man" Becky said before you stand up and look out the window.

"Hey Finn I need you to drive me somewhere" you say before you grab your clothes and go to get changed.

"Where are you going" Finn asked before Becky and Alexa smile as the door opens.

"The Titan has slept long enough it's time to rise once more" you say before getting discharged before getting in Finn's car and heading for the arena.

(Time skip to Raw)

"Welcome to monday night Raw" Cole says before the lights go out and your music plays and everyone goes crazy before the light shines at the crowd to reveal Becky, Finn, Alexa and you walking down to the ring.

As you enter the ring you grab a microphone before looking round at the fan before speaking.

"I'm back and ready for action but I just want to take a minute to tell people about myself first off my real name is (YN) as you all might of heard I was attacked and then actually marked but I just want to say I will never back down" you say before hearing the crowd chant welcome back.

"To all you superstars in the back just know this I will not back down from a challenge so if anyone wants a piece of me the come on out" you say before Roman Reigns comes down to the ring as Finn, Alexa and Becky stand at ring side and watch as the bell rings.

You run at Reigns before he uppercuts you and you fall on to your back soon Reigns picks you up before you knee Roman in the face causing him to fall into the corner as you smile. As you run at Roman he kicks you in the face before giving you a super man punch to the jaw before going for the pin 1..2.. you kick out as he sizes you up before going for a spear. You managed to counter the spear and catch Roman before deliving attack of titan 1..2..3.

Your music plays as you start heading for the back as Alexa, Becky and Finn join you as you raise your arms in victory. As you walk back stage Hunter and Stephanie walk up to you before shaking your hand before heading for the locker room.

The locker room was empty lucky for you as you wanted to take a shower and so you get undressed before getting in the shower as the hot water ran down your body someone snuck into the mens locker room and slowly creep up behind you before a pair of arms wrap round your ribs as you look back and see that the person behind you was Alexa Bliss.

"Alexa why are you in the mens locker room and naked" you asked with a light blush on your face before her hands start to move lower.

"Easy I want to show you how I feel and maybe have a little fun what do you say (FN)" Alexa said as she grabs your dick and begins to stroke it.

"Ok but we finish at your place deal" you say as Alexa stroke faster.

"Deal" Alexa said before the hot shower you were having turned into a steamy shower.

Sorry guys but the real lemon will be in the next chapter so stay tuned to TIME IN BLISS.