Week 2: Road to war

Last time you had just found out you were going to be a father. After that Alexa and you informed Stephanie and Hunter about Alexa and they gave her time off you were both allowed to come and sit backstage for Smackdown and Raw but now you were ready to return to the ring.

As you watched the matches with Alexa, Finn and Becky you soon get ready to go out and make an impact before Brock Lesnar walked down to the ring with Paul Hayman right next to him.

"Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Hayman and I am the advocate for the reigning, defending, undisputed wwe universal champion BROCK LESNAR and I was asked by my client to give Titan a message" Paul said before grabbing a piece of paper from his jacket.

"My client would just like to say that if Mr Titan should show at wrestlemania then he will be add to the victimized list of Brock Lesnar such as Aj Styles, The Undertaker, John Cena and many more but enough on that my client also heard a little rumour that Alexa Bliss is having Mr Titan's child" Paul said as Brock laughs as the fans boo.

As you watched you saw him just keep laughing as you got filled with rage at him attacking you fine but mention Alexa and their child well that was a line he shouldn't cross at first nothing was wrong so you didn't move from your spot until Paul speaks.

"We also heard that little miss Bliss was also the ex-girlfriend of the fired Buddy Murphy I guess it didn't take long for her to move on since she jumped on him not to mention the stunt they pulled in the locker room please role the footage" Paul said as it showed Alexa and you in the mens locker room shower making out luck before he stops the footage.

"They broke the company rules that had the nerve to do such things in the mens locker room showers I would explain it greater but this is a family show and no one should hear that but I will say this Alexa bliss you are nothing more than his slut but at wrestlemania Brock Lesnar will not only win the match but your heart as well" Paul said as Brock smirks.

You had herd enough you run out to the ring and start punching Brock in the face before he starts fighting back all of the other superstars come out to try and seprate the pair of you but fail as you knock Lesnar out of the ring before the superstars hold you and Lesnar apart before you grab a microphone.

"BROCK AT WRESTLEMANIA I AM GOING TO TAKE THAT TITLE AND SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL THAT IS WHY BROCK I WANT NO COUNT OUTS, NO DQ'S BROCK I WANT YOU IN A ROAD TO HELL MATCH" you shout in anger as your music plays.

After that you and Alexa were called to Hunter and Stephanie's office were you knew there would be arguements.

(Hunter and Stephanie's office)

"Ok first off what the hell were you 2 thinking pulling that stunt and in the mens locker room of all places" Hunter asked as you look at Alexa.

"To be honest we were not thinking we just got caught up in the passion that we lost control but I swear to you Hunter we didn't do anything in the locker room kiss yes but not the other thing" you say as Stephanie looks at Hunter.

"Ok lets sort this out what Brock did was wrong on many levels but that doesn't change the footage so now we are stuck we are close to wrestlemania and this happens" Stephanie said as she holds her forehead.

"If you have any ideas I would like to hear it" Hunter asked as you look at Alexa.

"I know this is not somethink I should be doing but at wrestlemania let me put my career on the line I win I stay a wwe superstar and universal champion but if I lose then you can fire me" you say as Alexa and Stephanie look at you.

"You sure" Hunter asked.

"Yes I will make that match all or nothing but as I said I want Lesnar in a road to hell match" you say as Hunter agrees to your terms before you and Alexa leave the arena as you are both not allowed to show up until wrestlemania and not to have any conflict with Brock until then as well which you both agree too.

Hey everyone DemonReader2099 here just leting you know what a road to hell match is basically you must pin or submit your opponent 3 times no count out and no DQ so there will be a lot of blood in the last chapter see you then.