Day off

After you both wake up Hunter calls you while Alexa gets dressed. He tells you to have the day off after what happened to you last night and said to just appear on Smackdown tomorrow. After Alexa is dressed you inform her about your call from Hunter before she takes her room key and heads off for the arena.

[So I have a whole day off] you thought as you grab your laptop and start working on your hobby.

"Nothing beats a nice afternoon of story writing" you say before remembering about the camera you in the bathroom.

After grabbing it out of your pocket and connecting it up to your computer you notice only 1 file which was no uncommon but what was strange was the name of the file it was called (LOVE IS BLISS) so you click on it and notice about 10 different video clips. After clicking on 1 you notice nothing until Alexa wakes in and begins to strip from what you could tell Alexa was about to go in the shower but after clicking on the next you only see Alexa getting naked.

"That's odd if she knew it was there then why would she film her self" you said as you thought about it before a thought pops into your head.

"Unless she didn't then that means who ever attacked me has be spying on Alexa as well and I bet they have been coming into her room while she is at Raw or Smackdown if that's true then I need to save this as evidence" you say before downloading it to you computer and then hiding it under the bed before you hear the door unlock as you stand up.

As the door opens you see the same man walk in but this time his face was covered before he looks at you.

"I told you to stay away" ??? said before he ran at you but this time you dodged him and soon knock him to the floor.

As the both of you struggled against each other stuff got knocked over tv fell to the floor soon the room was a mess before he pulled a taser out of his pocket as you fell on the bed. You soon see him grab the camera and put it in your pocket before picking you up over his shoulder and taking you out the room and locking it up again before walking down the fire exit stairs and to his car as you are placed in the trunk and tied up as he drives away from the hotel.

(To the arena)

All the matches for Raw had finish and Finn, Becky and Alexa were heading over to Alexa's place to have a party. As they drove there Becky asked Alexa some questions which Finn was interested in.

"So Alexa do you and (FN) have fun last night" Becky asked.

"We talked Becky nothing more" Alexa said with a slight blush on her face as she imagined it.

"Come on Alexa you had a cute guy stay at your place, sleep in your bed and you did nothing but talk" Becky said as Finn chuckled before they pull up at the hotel.

As the go up to Alexa's room they wonder how you were after that attack last night before reaching her door. As Alexa unlocked it they all notice the lights are off before turning them on only to see the room trashed tv smashed, stuff knocked over and a mirror shattered as they walked in carefully Alexa notices your not here.

"What the hell happened here" Finn asked as Becky looked in the bathroom before sitting next to Alexa on the bed.

After cleaning up all 3 of them start talking about what could of happened while Alexa was at the arena.

"Alexa did (FN) seem different from normal" Finn asked as she shakes her head before he noticed something under Alexa's bed.

As Finn pulled it from under the bed he noticed that it was your laptop. The 3 of them open it up and find that you were logged in and working on a story about romance and the star was Alexa which made her blush before Finn found a recent file downloaded.

"It looks like he downloaded something" Finn said before clicking on the file and then 1 of the videos before they all blush before Becky closed the computer.

"Why does he have videos of me stripping in my bathroom" Alexa said with a blush on her face before Finn places the laptop on the table.

"Alexa you should know something (FN) was attacked but he as given a warning to stay away from you who ever it was must of come here and found him and took him away" Finn said as Alexa gets a shocked look on her face along with Becky.

"Finn why did you not tell us sooner" Becky said with anger in her voice before standing up.

"He told me to keep it secret from Alexa so I did but I think he found a camera in your bathroom and after you had gone he had a look at it and found that I bet the person who attacked him came for that and took it as well but the door was locked and I don't think (FN) had a key" Finn said as Alexa looks up.

"Could this guy of had picked the lock to get in" Becky said before Finn speaks.

"No even if he did you can't lock it again he must of had a key to get in but as far as I know the only person with a key is Alexa" Finn sai before Alexa's eyes widen.

"What is it Alexa" Becky asked.

"Someone else does have a key to the room" Alexa said as Finn sits next to her.

"Who is it Alexa" Finn asked as Alexa begins to shake.