A Beast and A Titan

You and Alexa had managed to leave the locker room without being caught and thankfully Alexa hadn't got a match tonight which meant you and Alexa could go back to her room and finish your little lesson in private.

After getting into Alexa's car and driving to the hotel where Alexa is staying and soon head for the elevator but as you reach Alexa's floor she jumps on you wrapping her legs around your waist as you both kiss before you walk with her still kissing you to her room and enter thanks to the spare key she gave you after she took it back from murphy and enter the room.

WARNING LEMON AHEAD

As you and Alexa enter her room you shut the door as you press Alexa against the door before moving to the bed and soon falling on to the bed. After she released you from her grip you quickly remove your shirt as she removes her top before getting back to the rough and passionate kiss as Alexa's hands move to your jeans and your hands move to her skirt. Alexa quickly unbuttons your jeans before pulling them off as you unzip her skirt and pull it off soon both you and Alexa were stripped down you to your boxers and Alexa to her bra and panties.

You stand up before Alexa crawls over to you and then pulls your boxers off allowing your dick to be released as she gently grabs your dick before licking it up and down causeing you to moan.

"AH Alexa AH your AH to good at this" you moan as she stops and smiles up at you before taking you in to her mouth as she starts to bobbing up and down your shaft as you moan louder.

"AH ALEXA I CAN'T HOLD IT I'M CUMMING" you moan before shooting your seed deep down her throat as she drinks it all down before taking you out of her mouth.

After taking a minute to breath Alexa pulls you on to the bed before you start kissing down her neck to her breasts and then stop and look up at her before smiling as you start to go lower until you reach her pussy. You start to get close until you tongue is deep into her as she screams in pleasure as you see her grip the sheet while moaning your name.

"AH (FN) AH go AH d...deeper" Alexa moaned as your tongue went deeper into Alexa.

After 10 minutes Alexa orgasms on your tongue as her back was arched before finally falling on to the bed as you crawl on top of her.

"Ready for roun 2 Alexa" you say with a smile on your face before Alexa nods but shocks you.

"Hey do it raw I want to feel you and be gentle" Alexa said s you nod before placing your member at her entrance before slowly pushing inside Alexa before hitting something which causes you to stop.

"Alexa are you a..." you ask before she nods cutting you off as she looks at you.

"Me and Murphy never really spent anytime together and after I dumbed him I found myself wanting someone kind, caring and who could really make me a mess in bed and it looks like I finally did I love you (FN)" Alexa said with tears in her eyes before you lean forward and kiss her before quickly pushing through her barrier.

You stay still for about 20 minutes before Alexa gives you the signal to start moving so you slowly start to move in and out of Alexa before she speaks.

"(FN) move faster" Alexa says before your thusts become faster as she wraps her arms and legs around you as you thrust deep into her making her scream you name.

You soon started getting close to your climax as did Alexa before you start thrusting into her faster, harder and deep making her scream louder as she dug her fingers into you back causing blood to appear.

"ALEXA I'M GETTING CLOSE" you moaned as you picked up speed.

"ME TOO LETS CUM TOGETHER" Alexa moaned as she soon felt the end coming.

"I'M CUMMING" you and Alexa moan as you shoot your seed into her womb and Alexa orgasms over your dick before you both fall asleep in the same bed with smiles on your face.

LEMON ENDS
(The next morning)

You woke up to find Alexa missing before she comes out the bathroom looking even more beautiful than before which you thought was impossible before she jumps on top of you and kisses you.

"Morning now I know you are called titan" Alexa said before getting up to get changed.

"I can see why your called the goddess" you say as you go and get a shower and changed.

After getting cleaned up you and Alexa head down stairs grabbing some breakfast before driving off to the arena ready for Smackdown live but you make a quick stop.

(Later at Smackdown live)

You and Alexa had just arrived at the arena before Finn and Becky walk over to you. Becky was wearing her usual outfit with a black leather jacket. Finn was wearing blue and white trunks with black boots and jacket.

After you and Alexa had got changed the both of you join Finn and Becky and wait for your time to enter but something changed when someone enters the ring called Brock Lesnar.

(To the Ring)

"My name is Paul Hayman and I am the advocate for the reigning, defending, undisputed wwe universal champion BROCK LESNAR" Paul said as you watch.

"My client is on the hunt for a challenge a wrestlemania but so far we have found no one who Brock Lesnar has not victimized but if anyone has the gut then walk out here and face Brock Lesnar" Paul said before the lights go out and your music plays before you walk to the ring.

You stand face to face with Brock before smiling as Brock chuckles before you floor Brock to the mat with attack of titan.

"Challenge accepted" you say before heading back to the back stage leaving an in raged Brock in the ring.