2. frat party

I decided to dress pretty cute, as this is my first college dance. Not going to lie, in high school I had my good round of parties. So this being my first college party, I was excited to see the difference. I did my makeup, and decided to wear a black romper with a black lace bralette. I curled my hair, and left it down, with two little pigtails.

"You almost ready?" Ava asked, peeking into the bathroom

"Yup, just gotta put on some perfume" I say grabbing my Bare Vanilla body spray from Victoria Secret. It was my favorite scent.

"Okay let's go girl" she says and we dance on our way out the door

"Woohoo, y'all look at my girl Leilani!" Ava screamed down the hallway

"No look at you!" I say, and we both laugh, and lock arms

"You're already my bestie for the restie" she says

"Oh my don't ever say that again" I say and we both die of laughter. We take her car to the party.

"What frat is this anyway?" I ask

"It's Phi Kappa Psi, they just say Phi Psi" she says "This is there fall register party, which is one of the biggest parties of the year. It's super hard to get into there"

"So how are we getting in?" I say

"My brothers hometown best friend is in the frat!" she says "You'll get to meet him. I told him to put our names on the list so we for sure have a chance of getting in" she says. She blasts music in the car and I start singing along. She plays a song called "Would You Mind". She starts belting that song out loud. I had never heard it before but it was really good. Got me in the party mood. We got to the house, and oh my gosh the place was PACKED. I was unsure we were going to make it in. We had to park 3 blocks away, because there was no parking. We waited in line for about 10 minutes before he brother came out.

"There's my sister" he says coming to hug Ava.

"Oh my god, Austin! I missed you so much!" she says "This is my roommate Leilani"

"Nice to meet you" I say shaking his hand.

"Likewise, come in guys" he says and he walks us to the door. When we walk in, let me just say, it was hot! like 10 degrees hotter than it was outside. On the speaker "Pop Out" was playing by Polo G. I didn't even know where to go.

"The drinks are over there. Go help yourselves" Austin yells over the music. This party is definitely different then high school. Nothing like it at all. Ava grabbed my hand and we walked to the drinks.

"Please don't leave me. This place is packed!" I told her

"I know. Don't worry I won't. Unless I see a cute guy" she says and laughs. I laugh a little but kind of scared that that might happen. She grabs two cans of beer and gives me one.

"Let's go crazy girl!!" she says and she drags me on the dance floor. We dance for a while, but it was getting too hot and sweaty. I walk out of the crowd and go back to where the drinks were. I grab a bottle of water, when someone taps my shoulder. I get scared and jump a little and look up. It's the guy earlier from the dorm

"Hey smalls" he says looking down at me

"Hey i know I'm short, but that doesn't give you the right to call me small" I say

"Aw, you look cute when you're mad" he says grinning

"I hate when people say that" I say and cross my arms

"Calm down girl. What are you doing here?" he asks "You don't seem like the party girl"

"Actually I went to quite a few parties in high school" I say. He starts laughing. "What?" I ask