13. colorado pt 1

It was Friday morning and I was checking my suitcase to make sure I had everything for the trip. We were leaving to the airport in 30 minutes so I had to make sure I had everything. We were going to Aspen, Colorado. We rented a nice cabin out other. Super nice. We were staying until Sunday morning. All the prettymuch boys were going and their girlfriend. Except Nick. He's just being a friend that's a girl.

"Zionnn" I say

"Yes?" he says staring at the computer screen playing Fortnite

"Are you packed?" I say

"Um yes, I think so" he says still playing. I walk up to him and take his headphones off

"Are you sure? You have everything you need?" I say

"Fine I'll go check" he says and turns his computer off. I go pack and close my suitcase. I had everything I needed. I lay on the bed, on my phone waiting till Zion finished checking his suitcase

"Alright I checked. I have everything" he says sitting on the bed "Oh crap I forgot something" and he reaches into his nightstand and grabs condoms and winks at me, and I just roll my eyes and laugh. He walks to his suitcase and puts them in there then jumps on the bed and lays his head my stomach and I start twisting his dreads. He sits on his phone and shows me funny while we wait for one of the boys to get us. 25 minutes later, Edwin comes in and tells us the Uber is here to take us. Zion and I grab out stuff and head out the door. We needed 2 cars to fit all of us. Me, Zion, Austin, Ansley, and Nick went in one car. Nick's "friend" was meeting us at the airport. Edwin, Izzy, Brandon, and Maggie went in the other car. It wasn't a long drive to the airport. We went to go check in and wait for Nick's friend. She finally made it.

"Hey everyone, this is Marissa" Nick says and we all shake hands. We go through security and we were an hour early for our flight. We go to our gate and find seats while we wait for the plane.

"Let's go get food" Zion says pulling my hand

"Fine" I say and we walk to the Jamba Juice they had in the airport. The whole time we were standing in line, Zion kept being very touchy.

"Zion stop" I say pushing him

"You tryna join the high mile club?" he whispers kissing my neck

"Zion I'm serious stop. We're in public" I say and he sighs

"Just wait till we get there. Trust me, it'll be worth it" I say

"For real?" he says and I smile and turn around looking back at the menu. We order our smoothies and get chips. We make our way back to gate and just hang out with the rest of the squad while we wait. Some fans came and took pictures with the boys, and some were freaking out because they saw me and all of the boys girlfriends there.

"Alright is when we get there, we're going to hang in the cabin and just chill since we gonna be tired" Edwin says

"Sounds good" I say

Finally the airplane is ready to board and we all get ready to get on. All our seats were separated but all the couples got to sit together at least. I got the window seat and Zion took the middle one and then some random lady sat next to him. The plane took off and we both slept the whole time.

...

We finally arrived in Colorado. We all go off the plane and made our way to baggage claim and waited for our Uber's to take us to cabin.

"I'm so excited to go to the cabin!" I say

"Sameee" Zion says and he wraps his arms around me