Chapter 33

On the way back to the base, Amal pretty much opened up to the Prime and told him different stories about being on the Nemesis and working with the Vehicons.

"You see, the Vehicons are really, really nice but primus they're dumber than a bucket of nails. It's okay though, I love them to death."

The Prime smiled secretly in his vehicle form, happy to hear the young girl finally open up for the first time she arrived at the base with the other Decepticons. It made his spark rest easy to be able to talk to her without different, evil thoughts chasing through his mind.

The canyon wall opened and shut in an instant and Optimus opened the passenger door. Amal hopped out, turning to watch Optimus transform after he shut his door. She gave him a gentle smile, to which he returned it happily before the two walked into the main room of the base.

"I'm confused."

"So I've noticed."

"What's the difference in Seekers and regular Cybertronians then?" Miko asked. "Seekers have a bigger ego." Arcee said from across the room while she helped Ratchet. Starscream rolled his optics without looking over.

"Seekers can fly."

"But Megatron can fly, and he's not a seeker." Miko pointed out to the Second in Command. Starscream vented out in frustration. "It's hard to explain." He told the young girl. "Aight, well when you figure out to explain it Screamers, get back to me on that." Miko told him as she walked over to where Bulkhead was.

"Man, it's gonna be cool to finally have another human in the base again. Ya know, to talk to."

Jack processed what Miko said for a moment before frowning and looking at Ratchet. "Speaking of another human, does Agent Fowler know about this whole thing?" The black haired boy asked. Ratchet opened his mouth and thought.

"Well..."

"You're joking, Ratchet. Don't tell me—"

"We did not forget to tell him...we have simply been keeping it from him until the time was right. He should be here by tonight." Ratchet explained as he typed onto his computer. "But he doesn't know what he's coming here about?" Jack asked and cocked an eyebrow.

Bulkhead scratched the back of his helm. "Well, not exactly. But if we told him over the phone, he'd freak and call the Pentagon or the military and we can't risk that." Bulkhead explained. "Fowler's definitely a squeaker when it comes to secrets." Miko mumbled as she crossed her arms.

"Let's hope that blows over well then."

~

Amal winced again for the millionth time since she had arrived at the Autobot base, but this time willing to show it in front of the others. But while she showed it, she never spoke of it.

Before the battle with the Dinobots, she had shocks through her body here and there since she wasn't having her weekly check ups with Knockout, but after the battle was a whole different story.

Something about her using her gears, wires and pipes so much and hitting such large Cybertronians made a few shift into weird places, making them shock her here and there even harder and more frequent. And of course, someone noticed her flinching here and there, but no one commented on it. Until one day.

Amal grumbled to herself, feeling her eyes twitch after it. "What is it with you and wincing?" Amal looked up at Ratchet, who was frowning at her. "Oh, it's just something with my wiring probably. I think a few got lose when I fought the Dinobots."

"What is it causing?"

"Shocks in my body. It starts in my head then travels. It's been happening ever since I got all this done to me." Amal explained. Ratchet frowned. "And you don't know the source of it?" Amal shook her head. "Knockout did weekly check ups and always spent like, an hour or two trying to figure it out, but she couldn't. It's weird, man." Amal explained.

"Why don't I take a look?"

Amal gave Ratchet a look. "Well, not only for that, but since you will be here for some time it would be wise for the only experienced medic here to have some information of your...Cyber-organic body." The ambulance said. "Cyber-organic." Amal repeated with a grin appearing on her face.

"We've been trying to figure out a name for someone like me...Cyber-organic, I like that."

Amal folded her arms and shrugged. "Yea sure, I can show you around in here." Amal patted her stomach, making Ratchet roll his eyes. He held out his servo and she jumped onto it so he could take her to his examination room.

Megatron watched as Amal started talking to Ratchet about everything Cybertronian in her body, which the medic listened to politely while they disappeared into another room. He smiled slightly before Starscream walked up.

The seeker looked sad, despite it being hours after they got their alt modes back. "Why so glum, my faithful seeker?"

Starscream leaned up and crossed his arms while gazing around the room. "While I'm glad we are able to roam freely, this still feels cramped." He mumbled. "I have to agree. But for now, I think it would be in our best interest to stay with the Autobots until this...chaos is figured out." The warlord told him. His second in command nodded while they both gazed at the Autobots planning, wondering what will happen after this one battle was done with.