Chapter 121

"Man, it's good to have Shockwave. Maybe now we'll have a good chance at getting back to Earth and kicking Unicron's ass."

"We're not going back."

"What?" The other humans exclaimed as the Cybertronians looked confused. "Isn't that the whole point? To find Unicron and put him back under for good?" Wheeljack asked with confusion in his voice.

"No. There are many things I've been think about from this situation, and we can't go back." Amal said as she shook her head, walking to the center of the table. "Amal, then how are we going to save Earth, Cybertron, our friends?" Jack asked with hurt in his voice.

Amal swallowed before breathing out. "Right now, Unicron is enslaving humans. If we try to stop him without any plans, he could wipe out a bunch. The plan right now is to let him go through with his plan. Let him feed his hunger for power, let him think he won." Amal said to them.

"What's the plan then to save everything? What do we do?" Miko asked and Amal looked at her.

"What we're going to do is wait—"

Amal smirked.

"But the plans I have for you guys, is going to be a little different."

The humans looked confused before Amal continued. "This won't be easy, there will be sacrifices, there will be blood, sweat, and tears put into this—" Amal started as she began to walk around the table.

"But this is our right for freedom. We have fought for this, and we should not let it get wasted so easily to somebody who just woke up from a billion year nap." Amal gazed around at the bots and humans, breathing in deeply.

"I started this project in hopes to create peace for the future, and now that Unicron is threatening that dream, I want him gone. I want him to pay and make him feel what he has caused us." Amal smirked at them.

"So who's with me?"

And the Cybertronians around her smirked back and it was Jazz who stepped forward first.

"Where you drive, baby, I'll always be in your rearview." He said as he extended his servo out with his palm down. Amal smiled gently as placed her hand on top of his.

Tailgate and Cliffjumper placed their servos on top, smirking. "I can't wait to tell my children that I kicked Unicron's aft." Cliffjumper said, making everyone roll their eyes. The wreckers happily placed their servos on top, grinning widely.

"This fight is gonna need a lot of cleaning up."

Chromia and Elita placed their servos on top, and followed by Shockwave being the first Decepticon to place his. "If the fate of our two species is in our servos, then let us unite them." He said. "Shockwave, that's so poetic." Barricade said as he placed his servo and Astrotrain and Thundercracker followed suite.

Soon, everyone had their servos united with smirks in their faces as they looked at Amal. She gazed up and around at them, breathing out.

"For Cybertron...for Earth..." She breathed in.

"For our family."

And the young girl smirked around at them.

"Let's get this motherfucker."