Chapter 116

"About two years after this—"

Amal motioned to her body.

"—happened, I started helping Autobots and Decepticons in need without Megatron knowing. I love Megs, with all my spark and soul, but there are obviously some things we don't agree on. One of them being Autobots matters.

"While Megatron's vision is equality for all Cybertronians under his rule, if anybody stands in his way of that, he won't hesitate to destroy them. That's why him and Optimus didn't get along so well."

"Cause Optimus would at least give them a chance to choose." Jack said and Amal nodded. "Megs has always been picky with Decepticons among his ranks, that's also part of the reason. Buttttt anyways—

"—after witnessing some of those...disagreements, I envisioned change that could be made. That being of peace between Autobots and Decepticons, and for Megatron to stand down for good." The words that the humans heard were surprising. They knew Amal long enough to know Megatron trusted her and would listen to her, but to change his ways for good? It didn't seem possible.

Even after teaming up in the first place, when they had thought it would be over soon, they figured he would still stab them in the back as soon as their truce was done.

"What would you have done if he refused?"

Amal glanced at the ground a bit and sighed. "Truthfully, I don't know...but I never got to bring it up. Mostly out of fear of the worst, but also because the truce happened then this and well—" Amal chuckled. "—I didn't think it was of the upmost importance."

"So, how did these dudes all get here?" Miko asked as she waved her hand to the Cybertronians around them. "Well, I started it after finding the Minicons and Ravage alive when we were scouting Cybertron for something of Decepticon origin. They had been thought to be dead for awhile, but—"

"Think again, bitches!" Rumble said as he crossed his arms and throwing a 'rock on' sign. Frenzy sighed and rolled his optics as Ravage smacked the hyper Minicon with his tail, which made him yelp.

"And so, I thought I'd start small. Hiding the Minicons, then add on with Autobots and Decepticons looking for peace in a way to not betray their side as well." Amal explained as Ravage walked back over to her, tail swaying happily as he sat in front of her to receive pets.

"Who was the first Autobot?"

"Autobots." Chromia corrected with a gentle smile as she rested a servo on her Sparkmate's arm next to her. Amal smiled. "I found Chromia and Ironhide stuck in a escape pod. They were supposed to follow Optimus and the others out, but the 'Cons shot it down and they were stuck in a permanent stasis due to the sensors being stuck in travel mode."

"That was until Amal popped the can and about had her head blown off by Ironhide." Chromia said as the Wrecker shrugged innocently. Amal snickered. "Who knew a big 'Bot could get scared so easily by a little human."

"When you wake up from Eons of stasis, come talk to me about what you see." Ironhide grumbled in annoyance and Amal rolled her eyes. Raf looked at Amal after glancing around for a moment.

"So, what do we do now? Unicron has an entire army that 5 times bigger than Megatron's. The bots in this room alone won't be able to get through all of that." The brown haired boy told her and Amal nodded.

"That's why we wait."

"Wait?"

She nodded again. "Waiting is the only thing we can afford to do right now. If we were to try and attack, there would be no hope. Plus, I got some plans now...and it might take a bit." Amal explained with a smirk. Jack walked up next to the blonde haired girl.

"What exactly are we waiting for though?"

Anal sighed as she crossed her arms, glancing at the ground with mixed emotions written on her face.

"I would say the right time, but I think the one thing we're truly waiting for—" Amal glanced around the room at the Cybertronians she had gotten to know all these years and breathed out.

"—is hope."

The doors to the room they were in slid open and two Autobots entered the room, venting in and out heavily.

"Tailgate! Cliffjumper!" A smile appeared on Amal's face, but the Autobots didn't return it, instead looked at her with fear on their face as her smile faded slightly.

"Amalgamous, you gotta come see this—"

Her spark dropped.

"—a space bridge just opened up nearby."

~

As Amal's raced outside, she feared that Unicron had found out of their survival through the space bridge and was there to destroy her and everything she had managed to build and assemble.

But as she got out and found what Cliffjumper had told her, it closed quickly and she frowned as Ravage appeared next to her with Jazz, Astrotrain, and Cliffjumper following.

"What's goin' on, baby?" Jazz asked the blonde haired girl. Amal stared in the direction she had saw the space bridge close with a hard gaze at it and shook her head slowly. "I dunno, Jazz. It just closed...I don't see Unicron."

"Maybe he could be hiding."

Amal gave Cliffjumper a look. "Trust me, you'd see him." She said to him as reached her hand up to him. Cliff grabbed her and Ravage and transformed and having her land in the front seat and Ravage landing clumsily in the passenger seat with an annoyed growl. Jazz and Astrotrain quickly transformed before they sped off toward the direction.

"I see...a bot layin' there!" Jazz exclaimed as they got closer. "It could be a trap." Astrotrain pointed out and Amal shook her head. "Unicron wouldn't lay a trap if he found out we were alive. He would think of himself too mighty to lay a trap for four humans he would think to be alone." She told them as the Cybertronians began to slow down as they were almost there.

"I don't see a spark glow."

"Man, disgusting. Dumpin' a body as if it were nothin'. Could at least show some respect." Jazz growled angrily as they stopped a couple hundred feet's away and he and Astrotrain transformed.

Amal looked back at the body and suddenly gasped as he eyes widened. She quickly got out and ran toward the body of the Cybertronian before the others could began following. Ravage let out a meow as he jumped out and quickly followed her with concern rushing over him. Cliffjumper transformed and began waking with the other two bots.

"Oh scrap." Cliffjumper whispered as they got closer, his spark yearning for the emotions Amal panted as she sprinted closer and closer, panting heavily from her running and from her emotions catching up to her.

As she slowed down and stepped forward a few more times, tears threatened to spill and she choked back a sob, shakily raising her arm and resting her trembling hand on the cold, unmoving servo of the bot that laid in front of her. Ravage nudged the shoulder pad and whimpered, bowing his helm sadly as Amal let out a small sob, followed by a whisper that brome the sparks of the bots around her;

"Shockwave?"