A New Friend

Dad then left us to get to know each other, leaving Connor with me. I sat on my bed, whilst Connor still stood on the same spot, looking at me.

"Are you going to stand there the entire time, come sit with me.", I replied. Connor walked up to my bed and sat on the side and looked at me.

Connor looked around my room, while I was on my phone. "Blue is your favourite colour, right?", he asked. I looked up at him. "How do you know that?", I asked.

"Your bedroom walls. I like blue. It's calm and peaceful.", Connor replied. "Yes, it is.", I sighed. "What kind of music do you listen to?", Connor asked.

"Pop and soundtrack. What about you?", I replied. "I don't really listen to music, but I would love to.", Connor replied. "Here, listen to this.", I replied, putting my headphones on his head.

I then played "Always Remember Us This Way" by Lady Gaga on my phone and Connor listens to it for a while as he looked at me and I looked at him with a smile.

Connor then takes off the headphones gently and gave them back to me. "It's beautiful. Something that I've never heard of before.", Connor replied.

"I'm glad you like it.", I smiled. "I do.", Connor replied. "I heard that you're going through a break up.", Connor replied. "How do you know?", I asked. "Your father mentioned it. I'm sorry.", Connor sighed.

"It's ok, Connor.", I sighed. "Listen, Katrina. I know it's hard to let you the one you truly love, but sometimes relationships don't work. I promise that I'll help you and get over this break up.", Connor sighed.

I looked at Connor, seeing how much he wanted to help me, and so I allow him to help me as much as he could. "Thank you.", I smiled. "You're welcome.", Connor replied.

"Hey, maybe it's time for me to go out of the house and get back into the world. I'm going to get a coffee, wanna come with me?", I asked. "Sure.", Connor sighed.

"Can you give me 10 minutes? I need to change and clean myself up.", I replied. "Of course. I'll wait outside.", Connor replied, as he walks out of my room and shuts the door.

I took a hot shower and put on fresh clothes, then walked out of my room, and Connor was waiting outside the door. "You look lovely, Katrina.", Connor smiled. "Thank you, Connor.", I smiled.

Then, Connor and I went into my car and I drove to the nearest Starbucks and I ordered a grande cotton candy Frappuccino. After getting my drink, Connor and I walked out of Starbucks, then I saw Daniel with his new girlfriend.

His new girlfriend was beautiful with blond hair and a beautiful smile on her face. "Oh, no. It's Daniel.", I sighed. Connor looked at him and then back at me. "That is the guy who dumped you?", Connor asked.

"Can I please hide behind you?", I asked, as I hid myself behind Connor. Connor scans Daniel and later walked up to him. "Hey!", Connor replied. "Connor!", I cried, grabbing Connor's arm. Daniel looked at Connor, and noticed me, hiding behind Connor.

"Are you talking to me?", Daniel asked. "Yes! Can't you see how much you had hurt this girl. She loved you so much and you threw it back at her face like she's trash!", Connor yelled.

"My relationship with Katrina has nothing to do with your business!", Daniel yelled back. "You have no heart around her, and you don't deserve her, like I do.", Connor replied. "I'm sorry, who the fuck are you?", Daniel asked.

"His name is Connor, and he's my new boyfriend!", I interrupted. Connor looked at me and looked down as I held his hand.

"I completely moved on from you, like you are with her. So back off from Connor, or I'll spill this onto your girlfriend!", I yelled.

"Whatever. Come on babe. Let's get out of here.", Daniel replied, as he and his girlfriend walked away. I then started crying, and Connor tries to comfort me.

"How could he do this to me?", I cried. "Because he's an idiot.", Connor sighed. I continue to cry, as Connor noticed a tear coming out of my eye and he carefully wipes it off my face with his finger.

"You deserve so much more than him.", Connor sighed. I then hugged Connor and cried on his chest, as I held him tight. Connor was surprised and slowly starts to wrap his arms around me.

One arm around my body and the other over my head. "Please hold me. And don't let go.", I cried. "I won't let go.", Connor sighed, as he held me in his arms, as I cried.

3 MONTHS LATER....