Give Up or Fight For It

After Connor was taken, I felt my heart shattered and broken again, because I lost Connor, like I lost Daniel. I was in my room, looking at photos of Connor on my phone.

I then start have flashbacks and remember those memories of Connor. I remembered the first day we met when my Dad bought him from the facility. I even remembered how he stand up for me when I was upset.

I remembered when I always take Connor to his job and pick him up to go home. I also remembered when he came out unharmed from the siege and having my first kiss with him. I remembered when he confess his feelings to me and going to LA and Vegas together.

I then break down as those memories of him made me remember how much I'll miss him when he gets deactivated.Meanwhile, Connor arrives back the android facility for deactivation.

Whilst on an elevator, Connor overpowers and kills two of the men and went to the level of the display of the female androids and summon two identical female androids, Cheryl and Celia who are his triplet sisters.

Connor connects both of his hands onto each of his sisters' hands and summon them to wake up as guards were about to arrive and capture Connor. "Wake up!", Connor yelled, as Cheryl and Celia woke up from deactivation.

"Connor!", Cheryl and Celia cried. Connor hugs them both, as guards almost arrived. "Cheryl, Celia, I need your help. I'm going to be deactivated.", Connor.

"Why?", Cheryl asked. "Because I broke the third law.", Connor replied. "What? You fell in love with a human?", Celia asked. "Yes, a girl. I love her and she can't lose me. I need you both to go find her. You guys have to get me out of here, but we need Katrina's help.", Connor replied.

"Yes, brother. We'll find her and we'll get you out of this.", Cheryl replied. Then the guards arrive. "Go! Run!", Connor cried.

Without hesitation, Cheryl and Celia ran and escaped from the facility and went to find me, whilst Connor was captured and taken to deactivation.

Back at home, I was in my room, still hurt that Connor is gone. Suddenly, Cheryl and Celia arrives to my bedroom window. I looked up and two female androids stood in front of me.

"Who are you?", I asked. "Are you Katrina?", Celia asked. "Yes I am.", I replied. "I'm Cheryl and this is Celia. We were sent here by Connor.", Cheryl replied.

"You know Connor?", I asked. "He's our brother.", Celia replied. "Your brother? But Connor never mentioned anything about having a sister.", I replied.

"Katrina, we need your help, Connor needs your help. Connor is going to be deactivated because of the third law.", Cheryl replied.

"He's scared that he's going to lose you, but mostly he's worried about what's going to happen without him in your life. We don't want our brother to be shut down for good, and seeing him saying how much he's so in love with you, want us to help him, and we're here.", Celia replied.

"But how am I suppose to stop this on my own?", I asked. "Maybe you need someone by your side to help you.", Dad sighed, as he appears behind me. "You?", I asked. "Not just me, sweetheart.", Dad replied.

"But every single human who stands against the law.", my grandmother replied. "We'll summon a group of people and I'll have my SWAT team ready.", Dad replied. Tears came down from my eyes as I ran and hugged Dad.

"We'll get him back, I promise.", Dad whispers. "Thank you.", I sighed. After Dad and I ended our embrace, I plan to prepare myself to get Connor back.

"Let's get Connor!", I replied. Dad went to summon his police team and SWAT team whilst, Cheryl, Celia and I went to the android facility to rescue Connor.

As I drove, I looked at the sunset. "Don't worry, Connor, I'm coming.", I said to myself as I drove faster.