Star-Crossed Lovers

After Connor confess his feelings for me, like I confessed mine to him, we start a secret relationship and I finally have moved on from Daniel and start to date again, but with Connor is different.

Connor has a 3 week off from work and we decided to go on a road trip together. We took a road trip to Los Angeles and Las Vegas and it was amazing.

Connor and I spend the entire 2 weeks in LA and and 1 week Vegas together, we partied, we explore around and even had intimate moments together, in secret.

Every morning when I wake up in bed with Connor, it was an amazing feeling. "This is the best.", I sighed, as I cuddled him. "Yes, it is.", he replied as he kisses my head.

During our time in LA, we explored many places and even rode on a motorcycle together. We went to the beach, explored the Walk of Fame, went to Disneyland and even looked at the skyline of Los Angeles.

After our trip in LA, we took a 6 hour road trip to Las Vegas. It was amazing as we drove all the way through the outback to get to Vegas.

Upon our arrival at Vegas, it was beautiful and so many hotels; such as the Plazzo, Treasure Island and Caesar's Palace, which is the biggest hotel in Vegas.

We stayed in the Caesar's Palace Hotel and enjoyed relaxing by the pool and went on a gondola ride together.

On our final night in Vegas, Connor and I decided to dress up fancy and watch a ballet show. I wore a nice blue dress whilst Connor wore a suit with a bow tie.

We watched the ballet show and after that we went to a nightclub and partied there. I had a few drinks and Connor asked me if I want to dance.

"Wanna dance?", he asked, putting out his hand. I slowly takes his hand and looked at him "Yes.", I sighed. He takes to the dance floor and we danced the night away.

Connor was getting so much better at dancing, the way he moves, the way he danced with me and the way he holds me.

That night, we returned back to the hotel after an amazing night out. "That was fun.", Connor replied, as he took off his bowtie and tries to unbutton his shirt.

Seeing him struggling, I step in to help. "Here, let me.", I replied, as I walk up to him and start unbutton his shirt. I then slowly take off his shirt and put it away, as he stands there, shirtless.

"Connor, mind if you...", I said, turning my back to him. "Of course.", he said, he walk up to me and slowly unzips my dress.

As he slowly unzips my dress, he started stroking my back and gave me kisses on my back, neck and shoulders. I felt his kisses on me as I sighed with pleasure.

Connor then slowly wrap his hands on my waist as he continues to give me kisses on my neck. He then slowly turn me to face him and he slowly starts kissing me.

Connor starts kissing me so passionately that I almost couldn't breathe. "Stop! Stop!", I cried. "What?", he asked. "I need to catch my breath for a bit.", I sighed.

Connor stopped and let me took a breath for a while until I slowly started to take off my dress and pull him close to me. "I love you.", I whispered. "I love you too.", Connor sighed.

We shared a kiss and Connor gently pushes me onto the bed and gets on top of me and we made out passionately.