Happy Memories

It's been 3 months since Connor and I started our friendship and became close to one another. We did so many things together, and I took Connor to many places in the city.

I took Connor shopping, dress him up, listen to music, going on road trips, going to theme parks and music concerts.

Those memories with him was the best 3 months of my life, and Connor had helped me so much after my break up. He had made me forget everything about Daniel, which was great.

"These 3 months have been amazing! I can't believe how much fun we had together!", I replied. "Yes, it was fun.", Connor replied.

I learned that Connor is going on his first job as a police officer at the police station, where Dad is the police commissioner, and I was happy for him.

I drove Connor to the police station, parked my car and help him bring his stuff inside. Connor and I walk in and we was greeted by Dad.

"Connor, welcome to your new job. Here's are your key card, your badge, your gun and your desk is right over there.", Dad replied, pointing at the desk.

"Thank you, Stephen.", Connor smiled, as Connor goes to his new desk and placed his stuff on his desk, and I put the last box on the desk. "That's all.", I replied. "Thank you Katrina.", Connor replied.

"Are you ok to unpack all of this on your own?", I asked. "Of course. Do what you have to do, I'll be fine.", Connor smiled.

"Ok, I better head off to work. Don't wanna be late. I'll come and pick you up the afternoon. Have a great day at work!", I smiled as I held his shoulder and kiss him on the cheek, leaving a lipstick mark on his face.

Connor wasn't phased or had any reaction to the kiss, but he starts to unpack his things and settled his desk.

He then starts working until his shift was over in the afternoon. I was able to pick him up from the police station and took him back home. We spend the entire afternoon in my room, listening to music.

We played Forever by Chris Brown from my playlist and I started dancing to the music, and Connor noticed what I was doing. "What are you doing?", he asked. "Dancing of course.", I smiled.

"Dancing?", he asked in a confused face. "Yeah, you move around to the music.", I replied. "Interesting, dancing. I never dance before.", Connor sighed. "Maybe I can teach you.", I smiled.

I held his hands and pull him to me and I started dancing and he looked at me until he started copying me and started dancing with me. "You got it!", I smiled. "I think I got it!", Connor replied, as he continues dancing.

Then I grabbed Connor and pull him close to me and I dance while holding his shoulders, while he stood there looking at me. He then puts his hands on my waist and we started dancing together.

We danced and had fun until the song ended with us, in each other's arms, looking at each other's eyes. Connor looked at me like a day dream while I saw a spark in his eyes.

He slowly lean close to my face and I close my own eyes, as we nearly kissed, but even it could happened, a knock on the door was heard.

I turned off the music and opened the door, and it was my Dad, who returned home. "Connor, I need you. There's been a homicide.", Dad replied.

"Of course Stephen. I'll be right there.", Connor replied. Dad then left. "Sorry, Katrina. I gotta go.", Connor sighed. "No it's fine, just go.", I replied. Connor then leaves and I stayed behind thinking of what just happened.