The Secret Is Out

After 3 weeks of our road trip, Connor and I returned to New York to resume our jobs. One night, after Connor finished his shift at the police station, he came by to the flower shop, as I was about to close up for the day.

"Connor!", I cried. "Hey, Katrina. How are you, my love?", he asked. "I'm doing great.", I smiled, and I kiss him. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home?", I asked.

"Why would I want to go home without you?", he asked. I smiled as I hung my apron on the coat hanger. "Come on,  I want to show you something.", Connor sighed, putting out his hand for me.

"Ok, sounds interesting.", I smiled, as I took his hand and we went outside, lock the flower shop and hopped into my car. Connor took the wheel and drove to the place where he wants to show me.

We arrived to Empire State Building and we went up high top of the building and we looked at the beautiful view of New York. "It's so beautiful. It's been a while since I came here to look at the view up high.", I sighed.

"What do you say that?", Connor asked. "Because the last time I came here was with my mom, before she died.", I replied. "Katrina, I'm sorry. I didn't know.", Connor sighed.

"It's ok, but it's great to come back here, because it's with you.", I smiled. We looked at the beautiful view of New York for a while and Connor looked at the beautiful lights of the buildings.

"Ever since after I was created, I never seen anything so beautiful in my life.", Connor sighed. "Is this the first time you seen anything this beautiful?", I asked, as I hugged him.

"Yes, it is. And it's beautiful like you.", Connor sighed, as he playfully touch my chin with his fingers. I reacted to his words with a smile.

"What?", he asked. "Nothing. I'm just so happy that I have you in my life.", I smiled. "Me too.", he said, and he gave me a wink, which made me blush. "I love you.", Connor sighed.

"I love you too.", I sighed. He leans down and kisses me again and later share a loving hug. Unaware to the both of us, Daniel was there and he witnessed the entire thing.

The next day, after waking up and getting ready to go to work, there was a knock on the door. My dad opened it and it was two men from the android facility.

"Hello, gentlemen. May I help you?", Dad asked. "We're here to collect the RK800 android.", one of the men said. "What's going on?", I asked.

"Last night, we have a someone came to the facility to report us that he spotted you and the RK800 android having intimate moments together at the Empire State Building. Since the android has broken the third law, we are here to take him back to the facility for deactivation.", the man replied.

"What?!", Dad asked in shock. "That's outrageous!", my grandmother yelled. One of the man grabs Connor by the arm and Connor resist and attacks. The two men were able to overpower him and got a hold of him.

"Connor, model 212-229-910, breaking the third law of android law, you'll be send back to the facility for deactivation.", the man replied.

"What? No!", I cried, as I tried to get to Connor, but my dad stopped me by holding me in his arms. "It's going to be fine, Katrina. It's going to be ok!", Connor cried. I stood there with Dad still holding onto me.

"I love you, Katrina!", Connor cried. "I love you too. I'll find a way to get you out of this, I promise!", I called out as Connor was taken away.

I then started crying, as Connor was put inside the back of their car and drove off. "Oh, Daddy.", I cried. Dad pull me into his arms and hugs me tight as I cried.