The Hostage Siege

It's been 6 months since Connor came into my life and helped me throughout a lot of the tough times. We became more closer and closer than ever.

One night, while Connor and Dad were on a mission to rescue hostages from a madman, my grandmother and I saw on the news that Connor and Dad are held hostage along with other police officers.

"Oh, my god. Nan, Connor and Dad are held captive!", I cried. "Don't worry, Katrina. They'll be ok.", my grandmother replied. Without hesitation, I immediately grabbed my car keys, and grabbed my coat.

"Hey, hey, hey! Where do you think you're going?", she asked. "I'm going to the siege location. I can't stay here waiting for what's happening.", I replied.

"Then I'm coming with you.", my grandmother replied, as she got up from her chair and we went into my car and drove to the place where the siege was held.

Once we arrived, there were people surrounding the building, and police officers, ambulance and SWAT teams everywhere. "What in God's name is this?", my grandmother asked, as I helped her out of the car.

"It's been hours, what's happening?", I asked. We waited and waited for hours, not knowing what is happening inside.

Inside the building, Connor, Dad and along with other officers were held hostage with other hostages by a mad man, who is armed with a gun.

He tried to threaten Connor, because he's an android, but Connor has no emotions, whilst my Dad held onto him. The madman threatened to shoot a hostage.

Connor tries to talk out of him. "You don't have to do this!", Connor called out. "Shut up, you fucking android!", the madman yelled, as he aims his gun at Connor and pulls the trigger.

Dad pushes Connor out of the way and was shot! Outside, we heard the shot. I began to panic. "Connor!", I cried.

Then the SWAT team then barge into the building and open fire at the madman, whilst hostages take cover. Connor protects Dad during the massacre.

"That's it, I'm going in there!", I cried, as I tried to run past the cops. But my grandmother quickly stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Then you'll get yourself, killed! There's nothing you can do! Don't go in there, Katrina, that's an order!", my grandmother yelled. I obeyed my grandmother and she was right, there's nothing I could do to stop it.

The SWAT team tried to shoot the madman, but the madman dodges every bullet, taking cover and shooting the SWAT team like a rapid fire. "We have to stop him! Otherwise more people will get hurt!", Connor cried.

"There's nothing you could do, Connor!", Dad cried. Connor scans around then he got out of his hiding spot and ran to the madman, dodging every bullet as he goes. A bullet hit Connor's arm, but Connor had no reaction.

Connor tackles him down and the two struggles for the gun. Connor manages to take the gun and fire shots at the madman, killing him. Connor remove the bullet pack from the gun and threw it aside.

The siege was over and the hostages were free and some were taken to hospital. Connor helps Dad out of the building and takes him to an ambulance van, where I saw them walking out together.

"Connor, Dad!", I cried, as my grandmother and I ran to them. I saw Dad, shot. "Oh, my god, Daddy!", I cried. "Stay back.", my grandmother said.

Connor helps Dad onto a stretcher and I held my Dad's hand. "It's alright, sweetheart.", Dad sighed. "Go check on Connor, I'll stay with your father.", my grandmother replied. I ran to Connor and hugged him tight.

"Connor!", I cried, as I went into his arms and he hugged me back. "I've been so worried!", I cried. Connor looked at me without a word. "I was so scared!", I cried, as I hugged him again.

"It's ok, I'm alright.", Connor sighed. I started crying as we continue to embrace in each other's arms. "Please don't let go of me.", I sighed.

"I won't.", he sighed, as we break off our hug and I held his face with my hands. We looked at each other for a moment until I pulled his face close to mine and kiss him, passionately.

Connor then had his first reaction to the kiss and kisses me back, as blue and red lights from police cars flashes upon our faces. After our kiss, Connor was surprised and so was I.

That night, we went back home. Connor was sitting on my bed, watching me, whilst I thinking about our kiss.

CyberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara