It was an average day for Jimin.Getting beat up by the boys at university and coming back home with bruises and scrapes on his sensitive skin. He felt empty but he pushed that aside thinking about good things. He took a shower making sure to tend to his bruises and scrapes so that they wouldn't get infected.

His phone ringed and he instantly picked it up here hearing his mom's soft voice. "Jimin? Are you there sweetie?"

" Yeah I'm here." Jimin replied.

"Remember about the meeting today you are going to meet your fiance soon to be husband with us at 6."

"Oh shoot I forgot I'll be there let me get ready!" Jimin said quickly as he hung up and began to find his best attire for meeting by his new fiance.

{Imagine this as his outfit ignore the other shit.
P.S. ngl he looks like a whole fucking snack in this photo.}

His hair stood out but he likes the way his outfit stood put. Making sure that his bruises were covered he grabbed his wallet and keys before locking the house and driving his way to the restaurant.

He arrived at a restaurant that was extravagant it had a gold beige mix of colors and it was two story. 'Golden Boy's Restaurant ' was the name of it.

Jimin walked in checking the time it was 5:55 he was just a tad bit early.
He then checked with the waitress for their reservations. "Who is it reserved for?"

" Jeon and Park. "

"Name?"

" Park Jimin. "

"Follow me." The waiter said guiding him to their reserved table. He sat there and waited for the others to come arrive and then came in a handsome man.

 He sat there and waited for the others to come arrive and then came in a handsome man

{Oh yes choke me with your thicccc thighs. I need help ;) any way pretend that his hair is black I was to lazy.}

Jimin was astonished on how handsome he was. He had sharp dark brown doe eyes and a scar on his left cheek. He had silky black hair that was pushed back and had a very tall and muscular body. His stare was intimidating to Jimin and it scared him until he smiled showing his perfect white bunny teeth smile.

"Hello you must be Park Jimin. I'm Jeon Jungkook." He said as he took out his hand to shake with Jimin's. Jimin shook hands with Jungkook noticing how the other man's bigger hand engulfed his . As if on cue his mother and father came in.

"Ah so you have met Jungkook now I see." His mother spoke smiling. "He is your new fiance."

Jimin was shocked. 'How could a handsome man like him get married with an ugly hideous person like me.' Jimin thought feeling bad for the man.

"So Jimin, Jungkook is 26 years old so he is only 3 years older." Jimin's father spoke.

'Ooh fuck I thought he was young.'

Jimin nodded shyly smiling at Jungkook as Jungkook sat next to him. They all sat down and the waiter came in to take their orders. "So Jimin what are you studying in Collage?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm studying in business, so I can take my father's position." Jimin spoke slightly blushing because this is the first time in while someone was nice to him.

"Ahhh that's nice." Jungkook replied smiling at Jimin again.

'His smile is so attractive and uplifting.' He thought not knowing that there was two sides to that smile.