Jimin woke up to being warm and notice that Jungkook was hugging him close next to him and his face was buried into Jungkook's soft warm muscular chest. '

wait a fucking minute. ' Jimin thought as he noticed that Jungkook was shirtless.

He blushed looking and seeing Jungkook's face as he was sleeping. 'Wah he's so handsome.' Jimin giggled lightly. Jungkook groaned turning around taking Jimin with him so Jimin was on top of his chest.

Jungkook's hand went down to Jimin's ass and that caused Jimin to start blushing madly. He looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:55am close to waking up time. Jimin began to poke Jungkook's cheeks trying to wake him up. He then felt a tight grip on his wrist and Jungkook's eyes that were staring deep into his eyes. "Sorry I had to wake you up it's almost 6." Jimin mumbled shyly.

Jungkook laughed and sat up so Jimin sat on his lap. "You are so shy. You know that Jimin?" Jungkook teased playfully.

"I know...." Jimin mumbled blushing again.

"Get your ass up and ready for college." Jungkook said lightly smacking Jimin's ass getting a yelp in return. Jimin stood up with red flustered cheeks and quickly grabbed his clothes running into the bathroom.

Jungkook laughed to himself as he began to change for work. Jimin came out from changing and saw Jungkook still shirtless and he shrieked catching Jungkook's attention as he was still putting on his dress shirt. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked smirking slightly knowing why he screamed.

"N-nothing." Jimin said turning around as he collected his stuff. Jungkook slipped on his dress shirt and went to the bathroom.

Jimin thoughts were rushing in his mind. 'Jesus fucking christ he has abs.' he thought.

He grabbed his backpack that had all his textbooks and notebooks and went downstairs. He decided to make breakfast for them both. He set out all the ingredients and began to cook. After a little bit Jungkook came out fully changed and groomed. Jimin who was so focused in his cooking didn't notice Jungkook until Jungkook put his head over his shoulder.

He jumped from shock. The smell of Jungkook's cologne invading his senses. "Mhmm smells good." Jungkook mumbled. Jimin felt shivers run down his back. Jungkook was breathing on his neck and it made him red. Jungkook left to sit down at the table waiting for Jimin to finish the food.

Jimin set the food in front of Jungkook it was a traditional american breakfast egg, bacon, sausage and toast all plated nicely. Jimin sat down too with his plate and the both ate silently. "Thank you." Jungkook said and took their plates and washed them setting them to dry.

"Now let's get your ass to school." Jungkook said as they walked over to his car.

 Jungkook stopped in front of his collage. "What time do you get out at?"

"4pm Thank you for dropping me off."

"Bye."

"Bye." Jimin replied as Jungkook smiled at him before driving off. Jimin turned back at the building.

"Ugh just another boring fucking day at uni." Jimin said as he walked inside.

  The day was the same was the same for Jimin. At the end of the day he decided to head over to the convenience store because he was hungry. That was right near to the university. He was all a sudden yanked and dragged into a deserted alley and met the eyes of one of his bullies. Jackson. {Not Jackson from GOT7 just a normal Jackson} Jimin groaned in pain. "Think that we would just let you off that easily huh?" Jackson said as he tilted his head.

 Jimin whimpered as he left Jackson's hands run down to grope his ass. "Such a beautiful body but such a waste of space to society. How would like it for me to fuck your pretty ass huh?" Jimin felt tears tuning down the sides of his cheeks. He badly wished that he stayed at the gate waiting for Jungkook.

 Jackson pulled down his pants and began to tug down Jimin's. Jimin begged him to stop and began to kick and fight but couldn't withstand Jackson with his petty body. Jackson sickly smiled as he rubbed his cock on the cleft of Jimin's ass. Jimin screamed as loud as he could before getting harshly slapped. "Shut that fucking mouth of yours no one is going to help you. Get it through your head." He said as he continued to rub against Jimin.

In a blink of an eye Jimin was thrown to the floor and Jackson was groaning in pain. Black spots covered Jimin's vision but his head cleared after a bit to see Jackson holding his nose that had blood gushing out. Jimin then saw a broad tall figure standing over Jackson. The figure turned around and Jimin sighed in relief. It was Jungkook, but boy he was livid.

Jungkook had Jackson pinned against the wall by his neck and was chocking him. "So little boy you think that you can touch what is mine?" Jungkook sneered as his grip tightened on Jackson's neck.

"Now I want you to apologize to him unless you want me to cut your filthy dick off. Understand?" The man who just almost raped Jimin shriveled in fear from Jungkook's dark cruel eyes that were boring into his.

"I-I'm s-sorry." The pathetic man chocked out.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Louder I don't think I hear you."

" I'M SORRY! " He cried out and Jungkook let him go letting him fall to the ground.

"Good now if I ever see you next to him again I won't hesitate to." He leaned towards to whisper into Jackson's ear.

"To Kill You."