Jungkook carried Jimin bridal style. He placed him on the bed gently and turned around to edit but was stopped by Jimin's little groan. "J-Jungkook?"

" I'm here you just fell asleep. I got an emergency call from work and I got to go. I'll be back late. Will you be fine by yourself? " Jimin nodded.

"I'll see you later doll." Jungkook said as he left.

He drove to his undercover base that was located far away. After passing through the multiple security systems he opened the door to his base. The room had an arrangement of guns, daggers, knifes, whips and other torture items. He quickly removed his clothes and changed into his suit. He chose a beautiful knife that he made himself and gun. He tucked his knife into his hidden pocket and his gun into his holster that was covered my his shirt. He then got on his motorcycle to drive to his victim's location.

He parked his motorcycle in front of the club. 'Insomnia' was the name of the club and he owned it so he got in just fine. The sound of music filled his ears. He quietly and stealthy followed his victim in. The man he was following was tall and was fairly handsome.

'Kang Yoshida 36 years old a fucking disgusting piece of shit.' Jungkook thought.

He remembered reading his file about how he kidnaps and rapes innocent young boys. ' I'm glad I'm killing him because he goes and touches Jimin I'm gonna fucking torture him.

His plan was to seduce him lead him to the hidden bedrooms and murder him right there. Jungkook walked over and sat down at the bar. Innocently looking around to catch the attention of Yoshida. He instantly felt hands on his hips. He felt disgusted but he needed to do it in order to kill him.

"Hi there pretty boy mind if I get you a drink?" He asked whispering into Jungkook's ear. Jungkook tugged on the man's tie.

"How about you give me something else?" Jungkook said seductively biting his lips.

The man laughed grasped Jungkook's ass {A/N: people need to fuckin appreciate Jungkook's ass his ass is not thiccc as Jimin's but still he got a nice ass that I just want to swaapppp.} which Jungkook was inwardly disgusted at. "Lead the way."

Jungkook led the obvious man to his plan to the hidden bedrooms. He pushed the man inside and locked the door. He was pulled by the waist onto the bed. The man turned around quickly fumbling with his belt. Jungkook then pulled out the knife out of his pocket and crept behind the man. He grabbed the man's neck strangling him. He turned the man around and slammed him onto the ground.

The man's eyes were widened in shock and also the sudden lack of air. Jungkook sickly smiled as he held the tip of the blade to the man's neck. "Any last words for those poor boys?"

" I-im.....sorr-" he was cut off as Jungkook slit his neck cleanly and quickly. Blood squirted out of the cut leaving a puddle of blood. Jungkook cleaned his knife and went out of the room. He grabbed his phone and called someone.

"Wassup Jungkook isss been awhile." His friend spoke.

"Hey Taehyung could you do me a favor since you are good at this and send a team of your men to clean up a mess a made?"

" Sure where? " Taehyung replies nonchalantly.

"At my club Insomnia I'll tell my men to let them know where it's at."

"K talk to you later?"

" yeah yeah." Jungkook hung up and then drove back home.

Jungkook arrived home and all the lights were off. He went up to the bedroom and saw that Jimin was asleep. He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After he finished showering he wore boxers since he felt uncomfortable wearing clothes while sleeping. He noticed that Jimin kicked off the blanket and was shivering.

Jungkook laid next to him facing Jimin and took the blanket covering both of them. Jimin then rolled and had his face buried into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook smiled as he wrapped his arms gently around Jimin's waist pulling him closer.