After they had finished eating they sat on the couch watching some horror movie. "Jungkookie?" "Hmm..?""What did you say to Jackson earlier? He looked really scared." Jimin asked. "Nothing it's just that he is afraid to get his ass beat by me." Jungkook deadpanned.

      Jimin nodded as he laid his head down into Jungkook's lap. Jungkook clenched his thighs nervously because Jimin was near his crotch area. "Doll how about we go to bed if you're tired?" Jungkook asked wanting Jimin to be off of his lap instead he got snores in reply. "Fuck he got knocked out that quickly?" Jungkook questioned as he lifted Jimin up bridal style to their bedroom.

       Jungkook gently laid down Jimin onto the bed covering him with the blanket. He looked at his watch realizing he was almost late fire his mission. "Fuck." He cursed as he tucked Jimin in quickly and grabbed his car keys before driving off to his base.

       Jungkook quickly entered his base hastily striping and changing into a nice tuxedo. He grabbed his gun and shoved it into his side holster and his dagger in the other. He heard a honk outside and quickly ran out to meet with his friend Namjoon.

       "Got everything to kill this bastard?" Jungkook asked as he got into The passengers seat. Namjoon smiled giving him a thumbs up. "Disabled the cctv so we should
be fine." Jungkook nodded as they drove to their destination.

        Jungkook walked into the club this time it was a different club that he didn't owned and he was 'supposed ' to make a drug deal with someone. But you know the drill he was going to kill him. He stood in front of the door Room 368 and knocked and kept his hand on his gun just in case.

        A man in his young thirties opened the door. "Ah Jeon Jungkook you've came. Come in." The man said as he opened the door wider for Jungkook to step in. "Let's make it quick." The said man said as he threw a case at Jungkook full of wons. Jungkook counted it making sure it was the right amount before he sickly smiled. "Thank you so much Mr. Song it was a pleasure having business with you but sadly your time has ended." Jungkook said as he pulled the dagger out while he was in a haze swiftly slitting his throat and watched as the blood squirted out of his neck covering the white sheets the crimson liquid.

     "Namjoon?"" I'm here. " "I completed the mission now send someone to clean it up I'm coming back." Jungkook said as he cleaned the blood of his dagger and grabbed the case walking out of the room like nothing happened. He got into the car and took about one fourth of the wons  giving it to Namjoon. "Here's your pay." He mumbled as he buckled himself in and Namjoon nodded as he drove Jungkook back to his base.

     " Aish what a fucking tiring day. " Jungkook groaned as he thought how he had to deal with Jimin and also deal with a mission tonight. He got dressed and drove back home to his husband.

      When he got back home Jimin was peacefully still sleeping in bed his plump lips parted and light snores coming out from him. "What an angel." Jungkook mumbled under his breath as he stripped of his clothes to take a shower. Feeling refreshed after taking a shower he stayed shirtless and slid into the bed and as if Jimin knew he was there he shifted closer to him burying his face into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook smiled fondly as he wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and fell asleep.

     Jimin woke up first noticing that he was on Jungkook's naked chest again. He blushed as he noticed how toned Jungkook's body was and also at how their bodies were pressed together. Jimin looked at Jungkook's face taking in his handsome features. His full thick eyebrows, his thin but plump pink lips, his big but bold nose, his very dark and beautiful eyes and his moles decorating his face. Jimin had never seen a man this enticing before.

    "Doll staring again?" Jungkook's voice snapped him out of his haze and he looked away, Jungkook smiled watching how the tips of Jimin's ears turned red. "Take a picture it'll last longer." Jungkook said teasingly as Jimin buried his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck. "Oh shit! I forgot I have uni today!" Jimin shouted out of realization. "You don't have to go today and I'll write you an excuse. Anyways I don't want you being next to that asshole." Jungkook said as Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach.

"I think I have a crush on him." Jimin thought.