Jackson scrambled off not turning back at all. Jungkook came towards Jimin who buried was cuddled into a ball. "Hey baby doll everything is okay he's gone now." Jungkook softly said as he crouched down to meet eyes with Jimin's eyes that were puffy from crying.

"Jungkookie?" Jimin mumbled feeling exposed as he was partly naked.

"Yes baby shhh don't cry I'm here." Jungkook cooed as Jimin slowly crawled up to him and snuggled into his arms.

Jimin cried softly into Jungkook's neck arms wrapped tightly around Jungkook. "Come on baby let's go home okay." Jungkook said running his hands through Jimin's hair. Jimin nodded and Jungkook took off his jacket to cover Jimin. He stood up Jimin wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist as he began to walk to his car.

Jungkook set down Jimin in the passengers seat and went to sit down and drive. Jimin's small hands trailed up to Jungkook's hand intertwined his with Jungkook's feeling comfort in it. Jungkook parked in front of their house and picked up Jimin again to bring him to the house.

"Let's go give you a bath okay to get rid of all of his filthy touches okay." Jimin nodded timidly as Jungkook brought him to the bathroom and sat him down on the bathroom counter to start the bath.

Jungkook hesitantly gripped the jacket. "Do you want to do it yourself?" Jimin shook his head burying his face into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook sighed as he took of the jacket exposing Jimin's soft, bruised and cut skin. Jungkook eyes darkened with hatred.

'Who the fuck would hurt such an innocent person like him?' He thought clenching his jaw.

He lifted Jimin back up gently setting him in the bathtub. Grabbing the shower head to wet Jimin's hair. He grabbed the shampoo grabbing a few pumps before lathering it the Jimin's hair. "Hey doll I got a couple of questions. Why was that guy harassing you earlier and how long have they been doing it.

Jimin was silent before he spoke up "I don't know why he and others harass me. I don't do anything to them and on campus I'm usually ignored. They've been doing it for while. I-it's just that I can't d-do anything or else t-they'll hurt me even worse." Jimin stuttered at the end. Jungkook hummed as he continued to wash Jimin.

Once Jimin was cleaned Jungkook handed him a fluffy white towel to dry himself with. "Okay I'm gonna pick you up again." Jungkook warned as he placed his hands on Jimin's hips. Jimin jumped up wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist making sure to wrap his arms around his neck.
Jungkook walked him into the bedroom gently placing him in the bed and moving to grab clothes.

"What do you want to wear to sleep?" Jungkook asked.

"Is it okay if I just wear my shirt and boxers it's more comfortable for me." Jungkook nodded as he pulled out an oversized black shirt and boxers. He tossed them to Jimin who changed quickly remembering that he was exposed to Jungkook still.

"Ah fuck I forgot to ask are you hungry or anything?" Jungkook asked as he scratched the back of his neck. Jimin shook his head lightly as he began to get under the covers. Jungkook turned around to leave until Jimin stoped him.

"Please stay." Jimin said pouting.

 "You know you are such a little handful. Fine I will stay just let me get changed." Jungkook said as he grabbed his clothes and went to go change.
He finally came out shirtless just wearing his shorts as he climbed into the bed. Jimin quickly moved over to snuggle into Jungkook's soft and muscular chest. Breathing in Jungkook's peaceful scent.

"Fuck how can he be so fucking cute and beautiful?" Jungkook questioned in his mind as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist tugging him closer to him. They both fell asleep peacefully.

Jungkook woke up early from the missing presence of Jimin. He got up looking for Jimin and found him downstairs cooking. Jungkook set down at the counter as he watched Jimin cook while being unnoticed by Jimin. Jimin turned around suddenly and let out a shriek. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Jimin screamed.

"Watch your mouth." Jungkook teased playfully as Jimin looked at him with disbelief.

"Well technically it's your fault."

"My fault my ass."

"Watch your mouth." Jimin mimicked Jungkook.

 "I was about to call you out for dinner but I guess you're wide awake now." Jimin said as he started to set the table. Jungkook licked his lips as he saw the food. It was kimchi stew and it made is mouth water at the sight of it. He waited until Jimin sat down and then dug into the food.

"Mhmmm...this is good thank you." Jungkook said as he stuffed his face not giving any fucks.

"No I should be saying thank you for saving me Jungkook." Jimin said as he giggled. Jungkook smiled at the angelic sounds that came out Jimin.