10°

After many attempts Jimin finally got the hang of it. "See it's not so hard right?" Jungkook teasingly said.

" Whatever dick. " Jimin mumbled thinking that Jungkook didn't hear him.

"What did you say?"

Oh shit I'm dead. Jimin cried in his mind as he paddled away from Jungkook. Jungkook laughed at his attempt to get away and grabbed him by his hips dragging him toward his chest.

Jimin grasped as he was thrown over Jungkook's shoulder. "What the hell!" Jimin screamed as Jungkook trudged out of the water.

Ooh look at his ass. Jimin thought.

Wait what the fuck am I thinking! Innocent thoughts Jimin! But fuck his thighs so thicc and muscular no no innocent thoughts come on head! Jimin rambled.

Finally Jungkook set him down onto the beach chairs. Jimin's eyes trailed down to were the water was dripping down the ripple of Jungkook's abs then disappearing down to the sharp v of his hips. Jimin felt himself turn flustered.

"You know for calling me a dick should I punish you hmm Jimin?" Jungkook asked with a stern look, eyebrows furrowed as he pinned Jimin between his arms. Jimin gulped suddenly his thoughts going dirty.

Suddenly Jungkook laughed his bunny teeth showing making Jimin's heart do flips. "I'm just joking no need to get scared. I just wanted to get out of the pool because we both are shriveling up like prunes." Jungkook explained.

I really thought he was going to punish me stop being so thirsty Jimin! Jimin scolded himself.

"Come on let's go shower you go." Jungkook said as he wrapped Jimin in a towel and throwing him over his shoulder walking into the house.

"You know I have legs for a reason." Jimin said pouting its not that he didn't like being picked up by Jungkook.

"Well you have a husband that has fucking muscles for a reason. Now go grab your clothes and shower." Jungkook said as he dropped Jimin onto the bed.

Jimin gathered his clothes quickly running to the shower.

After Jimin finished taking a shower putting on new clothes he walked out changed to see the hottest sight he had ever fucking seen in his life.

Jungkook had dripping wet hair pushed back, eyebrows furrowed at something on his phone sitting down were his abs were prominent and also just only wearing boxers.

I'm not getting a boner. Jimin thought as Jungkook looked up into his eyes tossing his phone to the side.

"Come here baby." Jungkook smiled arms out for Jimin to sit on his lap. Jimin loved sitting on Jungkook's lap. So muscular, thicc and warm.

"maybe tomorrow do you want to go eat and maybe go drink?"

" T-that's fine. " Jimin mumbled blushing as Jungkook's hands were on his thighs. Jungkook laid back making him lay back with him.

"Goodnight." Jungkook mumbled voice raspy with sleepiness.

"Night."

BRuh why is jimin so sMoLl.

Sorry for not updating for so long ily

Sorry for not updating for so long ily. 💛💚💜💙❤💘💖💗💓💋💋💘💋💘💞💞💗💝💚💙💚💕 sorry for the quality of the pic.

This jikook photo so cute tho. Tell everyone you're married im tired.