The moving crew finished bringing in Jimin's things. Jungkook brought him to their newly shared room and showed Jimin where he could put his stuff. The room was a dark gray with white trimmings and a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Jungkook asked Jimin if he need help but he refused his help wanting to show he could do it on his own. After he finished putting away his things he got changed and looked for Jungkook finding that he was asleep the couch. He saw how his pushed back hair had a few pieces of his fringe hanging out he gently pushed them away examining the man's handsome face.

"So you stare at people in their sleep hmm?" Jimin jumped away in shock from Jungkook's unexpected raspy deep voice and also by the fact that he was awake. Jimin blushed looking away in embarrassment.

"Guess I'm just too attractive to not look at." Jungkook said smirking teasingly. This caused Jimin to blush even deeper wanting to dig a hole and for in it from embarrassment.

"Ahhh I'm just kidding." Jungkook said loving how shy and embarrassed Jimin became.

"We have lots of time today doll to spare. Do you have anywhere you want to go or eat?" At the mention of eating Jimin's stomach grumbled. He smiled sheepishly at Jungkook.

"Well I guess going out to eat it is. Give me 5 minutes." Jungkook said as he stood going to change.

Jimin stood still cupping his flustered cheeks. His heart was beating fast.

'Why is he making me feel like this. ' he thought for a bit lost in his thoughts.

Jungkook came out wearing a white shirt tucked into his black ripped jeans. He wore black timberlands and a leather jacket to finish it off.

"Let's go." Jungkook said as Jimin followed him to his car. Jungkook opened the door for Jimin and closed it and went to the the driver's side.

"What do you want to eat?" Jimin thought for a second.

"Squid Tteokbokki."

"Well you're in luck I know a good place." Jungkook said as he drove out of the parking lot.

Jungkook drive them to a nice restaurant. As they walked in the waitress came instantly to him. "Mr. Jeon table for 2?" Jungkook nodded as she guided them to a closed off area. She opened the door for their private booth and took out her notepad to right down their drinks.

"What would you like to drink today?"

" I'll get red wine the one I always get Jimin what would you like? "

"I'll get soju." The waitress nodded exiting the room. Jungkook and Jimin sat across from each other.

Jungkook smirked "Not much of a heavy drinker ay?" Jimin shrugged

"I got college tomorrow anyway."

" So Jimin tell me about yourself. " Jungkook asked.

"uhh.... My name is Park Jimin I am 23 years old my birthday is October 13, 1995. I like animals and my favorite color is blue. I like to dance, sing, bake and cook."

" That's nice that you can sing. If you heard my voice it sounds like a deranged orangutans high on cannabis. " Jimin bursts out in laughter at the way he described his voice as.

"I think your singing voice is probably wonderful. Now Mr. Jeon tell me about yourself."

"My name is Jeon Jungkook I am 26 years old my birthday is in September 1, 1992. I like animals too my favorite colors are red, black and white. I like to draw and play overwatch." Jungkook said and the waitress came in with their drinks.

"May I take your orders?"

" 1 order of Cheese Squid Tteokbokki, 1 order of bulgogi, 1 order of japchae and 2 bowls of rice. " Jimin's eyes widened at the amount of food Jungkook was ordering.

The waitress left and Jimin turned to Jungkook "That's a lot of food." Jimin exclaimed as Jungkook laughed.

"You'll be surprised by how much I can eat."

{A\N: Eat that fucking ass tho.}

Brunch passed by quickly as they continued to talk and get to know about each other. Jimin felt happy that someone was talking to him. Unlike on campus people just would ignore him. Jimin jumped a bit when he felt Jungkook out his hand on his hip.

"Hey are you okay? You seem out of it." Jungkook asked.

"No it's just I got stuff in my mind." Jimin replied as they were walking back to the car.

"Is their anywhere else you want to go?" Jungkook asked.

"No let's go home. I'm tired." Jungkook nodded as he began to drive back home. Halfway through the drive Jungkook heard light snoring he turned to see Jimin sleeping. He lightly chuckled and moved his hand to brush Jimin's hair back.

"Oh darling I'm gonna love having you under me and as mine. No one will touch you or hurt you Jimin."