chapter 4

After the war chapter 4

Sasuke spent the next day moving the rest of his furniture in his estate. He wasn't too picky of where he puts things figured Hinata would rearrange things  when she moved in, he lingered on the thought of her moving in and how it would be until Naruto ran up to him "Hey Teme! I need your help!" "ask Sakura I'm busy..." "That's my problem... she is mad at me... you could help me and I will help you finish moving... hey wait a minute why are you moving all this stuff in by yourself? I thought the Hyuga Clan was helping you out." "I don't need help moving furniture in I moved in all the light stuff yesterday, now go away I'm busy." Naruto huffed as he left "fine! but just remember I asked if you wanted help!" 

Hinata sat with Hanabi in the Hyuga library looking at scrolls and books. Hanabi stared at the clock as he slowly ticked. She sighed and squrimed in her seat trying to focus, "this is boring Nee-San..." She finally whined "you need to know how to be the best leader you can be and father asked me to help you." Hinata said looking at the book shelf for more books "But I don't need help, I already know most this stuff and I know I will be a good leader." "well I'm sure our great great grandfather said that too and you want to know what he did?" "what?" "You'll have to read and find out." Hinata smiled. Hanabi sighed "no fair Nee-San... I want to see my friends." "you will see them after you study." "fine... but speaking of friends... is Sasuke-San coming over today?" "Hm I don't think so atleast not today." Hinata replied giving little thought to her question. "When then?" "I don't know maybe in a few days." "a few days? you mean you won't see him for a few days? that could mean weeks!" "It will be okay, I'm not to worried about it right now we need to focus on your studies." Hinata said sitting down next to her sister.

The hospital was buzzing with with with pregnant women getting check ups. Sakura just walked from a patients room when Naruto called to her.  "Hey Sakura-Chan! you look real cute in your medical nin uniform." he smiled a large goofy smile with a bouquet of pink and red roses. Sakura ignore him and walk the opposite way but he chased after her "oh come on Sakura I apologize like a hundred times yesterday! please I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and it's not like i rejected yo-" "Shut up and leave me alone Naruto... I'm busy." She glared at him "but Sakura-Chan..." "don't follow me." she hissed making flinch. Sakura walked off to take care of another person. Naruto sighed knowing not to follow her unless he wanted to get beat up so he left to think of what else he could do. "I'll go get some ramen... ramen will make me feel better." 

After Hinata helped her little sister she started on her other duties, she went about her day until she finally decided to take the chance and talk to her father. she knocked on his door slightly nervously, "father I need to talk to you." "Come in." He called. "Thank you for seeing me and I'm sorry to brother you..." Hinata said entering her father's office and bowing. "sit my child, what do you need?" He asked not looking up from his work. She took a seat and began to play with her fingers. "I um... Naruto-Kun has been um well handing around the estate and following when I leave. I avoid him the best I can but um it's very difficult sometimes." She claimed, "I told Sasuke and he said he would take care of it but this is a family matter and thou-" "If he says he will take care of it in trust he will as should you he is our ally and we the only ally he has therefore I'm sure he'll hold up to his word and stop him." Hiashi said cutting her off and Hinata nodded, "I see... thank you um I'm sorry for bothering you." he nodded as she bowed and left.

Naruto sat at his favorite ramen shop starring at his untouched ramen as he thought of what to do until Konohamaru greeted him "Hey Naruto! why you look so blue? Sakura put you in the dog house?" "sort of... she confessed to me but this time for real and well I told her I'd try to return her feelings but couldn't if Hinata-Chan was marrying someone else... but I cant talk to Hinata unless she's off her property." Naruto sighed as toyed with his noddles. "well what if you didn't ask her what if Kiba or Shino talk to her?" Konohamaru asked with a mischievous grin. "Ah they wouldn't do that for me besides I never see them anymore they are basically always busy with clan stuff or their girlfriends..." He muttered. "No I mean use the transformation jutsu to look like Kiba or Shino and go talk to Hinata." The younger ninja suggested. "or Sasuke! I don't know why I didn't think about it! you are a genus!" Naruto shouted as he pratically hugged him. "Eh it's a gift." He shrugged with a cocky grin on his face. "I need to go home and practice being a total cold arrogant ass! bye Konohamaru!" "later and good luck!" konohamaru gave a wave before sitting down and eating the untouched ramen. For the next couple of days Naruto stayed out of sight allowing Hinata to relax alittle, thinking he had gone on a mission. he also stopped trying to get Sakura to forgive  him giving her some time to cool off. he put all his focus on trying to act and sound like Sasuke while performing the perfect transformation jutsu he stopped stalking the Hyuga Estate allowing Hinata to breath more easy and giving Sakura some time to cool off.