chapter 14

Sakura hated that she had to break it too all her excited friends that she wasn't actually pregant. Ino was the first she told and instead of making fun of her Ino hugged her tightly. "It's okay... I had a few moments like this before too. Sai and I are always so happy... I was upset for days over the first time but it will happen when it's suppose to happen. I didn't tell anyone of course like you. You are so bold." Sakura hugged her back and cried. Ino let her cry on her words and did her best to comfort her. Sakura let her go "thank you..." Ino gave a small nod. "It's chilly let's get something warm to drink." Sakura agreed and they walked off together. Sakura felt like a fool but Ino made her feel better about the situation and her bestie gushed over the promise ring Naruto had given her. "He really does spoil you! I don't think anyone else would spoil you like he does I mean maybe Lee would he spoils Yakumo like a princess." Ino sighed as she leaned on the table. Sakura couldn't help but smile at the ring. "Yeah... He's pretty great sometimes. I'm lucky." "Sai has his moments. I meant his proposal was really romantic in the ring he got me... Breath taking..." The blonde claimed as she took a sip of her tea. Sakura took a bite of Mitarashi Dango and they continued to chat for a few hours until Ino was needed at the flower shop. "I'll talk to you later. Sai and I have some flower orders." Ino gave a wave and left. Sakura smiled until her friend left making her sigh and stare at her tea. It was an emotional time and she had so many people to tell. Her parents were the first to know and they were just as sad and disappointed as she was. They claimed they would be there for her but she still felt stupid and empty.

Naruto played with the little kids making them giggle and laugh. Most of them were optimistic like he was, several of them reminded him of himself and it made him want to make their life better and full of fun. The children helped him keep his mind off Sakura and the current situation. "How is Sakura?" Kabuto Asked while the young children took a nap. Naruto rubbed his head. "We got alittle excited turns out she isn't pregnant..." Kabuto adjusted his glasses. "How unfortunate... Ayame became pregnant so easily prehaps you aren't trying hard enough." Naruto frowned at his words then sighed. "We aren't trying but alot for Sakura's friends are married and having a family I think she just doesn't want to be left behind." "Why don't you marry her then?" Kabuto questioned. "It's not the right time. I don't have the money for a wedding. Sakura deserves a big fancy wedding. She deserves the best and I'm going to give her the best the next hokage can't let his future wife have anything less. I'm going to get the house built then I'm getting a ring." He smiled Kabuto gave a nod slightly amused that Naruto is missing the entire point but he understood in away the blonde Uzumaki grew up with nothing he would want his kids and wife to have everything. He was trying to do the right thing. "I wonder if Sakura knows..." "What? Yeah Sakura and I talked about it. We agree but I guess it doesn't mean she doesn't wanna do it because everyone else does. Its a girl thing I guess." He shrugged. "Women are confusing." Kabuto chuckled alittle at his words "agreed."

Hinata sat on the porch taking in the autumn aura around her. She touched her stomach happily. Ko and Hanabi smiled at her but didn't interrupt her quiet time. Hanabi looked at the older hyuga. "Hinata got pregnant late spring so... Sakiyuki will be here late winter right?" "Yes. She will mostly have the baby in February. Im just glad summer wasn't too hot and uncomfortable for her." Hanabi swayed slightly. "She eat alot of mochi ice cream this summer... It was funny to watch Sasuke have to deal with all the sweets." She gave a small giggle making him nod. "I'm surprised he is so good to her I worried but he surprises me each day." Hanabi gave him a smile then ran over to sit with her sister while Ko did some yard work wracking the leaves. Hanabi touched her sisters stomach. "The pregnancy has been pretty perfect." "She's perfect." Hinata claimed. "Neji would have made a great uncle wouldn't he? He'd probably be visiting you every day to check on you but Ko and I will do his job for him. He's probably smiling down on us. I bet he's really proud of you."  Hinata poked her forehead. "He's proud of you too" Hanabi turned her head to the side and rubbed her head. "Why'd you do that?" "Nevermind." Hinata claimed with a shake of her head. "You'll make a fine leader." "I won't be leader until I am married..." She sighed and leaned on her sister. "You don't want to?" Hinata asked alittle concerned. "of course but... But will father really except Inari? He's a nobody... He's not even an actual ninja just a islander." "He's a somebody to you isn't he?" Hinata said with a smile. "He let's you talk to him if father worried he would interfere with his plans he wouldn't allow you to talk to him. Inari is not from a noble clan he has no powerful genes not like the noble clans here so if you two had a child. The child would basically be nothing but a Hyuga. Father wouldn't want you to marry someone like Konohamaru or someone from another strong clan because as the leader you will be having the heir to the Hyuga clan. The fact that the baby's Hyuga genes are more dominant then the other half of the genes is very important." Hinata explained. Hanabi looked are for a moment then blushed a cherry red. "B-baby?! Nee-Chan! That's... That's thinking too far ahead!" Hinata gave a small laugh but dropped the subject and began talking about the up coming festivals.