chapter 7

After the war chapter 7

Sasuke jumped from tree to tree traveling from Konohagakure to the land of Lightning. it would take the famous Sasuke Uchiha less time get to Kumogakure then the average ninja he could arrive in a day but with no desire to hurry to get to the land of Lightning he would take his time. the Raikage needed a great ninja and Sasuke was a great ninja who was very familiar with the land of Lightning but Kakashi told him very little of his details of his mission  the only thing Sasuke knew was that he needed to deliver important files to Raikage Darui and that the Raikage would tell him what he needed done. "Tch this better be important if it turns out I'm just a delivery boy and Kakashi is messing with me I'm going t-" Sasuke was cut off when he sensed someones presence. he drew his sword ready to fight "I hope this fool knows who he's dealing with." 

Hinata woke up early the first morning without Sasuke since they have been married. She got ready for work and made Ko and herself a small breakfast. "you really didn't have to go through the trouble of making me breakfast Hinata-Sama..." Ko stated "it was no trouble really and besides I'm so use to cooking for two now that I couldn't help it." she smiled. "I see... well... thank you for the meal." he bowed his head before eating. "I will need to hurry. I want to be there alittle early. I don't know what my work schedule will be yet." "yes Hinata-Sama..." Hinata left after breakfast with Ko not far behind her. "I do not want to interfere with your work. I will remain outside the hospital until you are finished." "oh alright. see you when I get a break then." she waved and walked through the Konohagakure's hospital doors. Yakumo was the first to greet her. "Hinata-Chan! I'm glad you are back!" "good morning Yakumo-Chan. it's good to be back." "Sakura-Chan is running late today. yesterday was her day off." "I see, it seems very quiet today hopefully we won't get too busy until she arrives." "we got new computers the other day, let me show you how they work before she gets here." "oh alright thank you." Yakumo lead Hinata to the new computers and showed her how to access it and put files in before Sakura busted through the door. "sorry I'm late! I over slept!" She claimed. "that's all right I was just... Sakura-Chan! you have a large bruise on your neck! what happened?" Yakumo cut herself off when she noticed the mark on her boss's neck. "oh that... that's  nothing! I'll heal it! don't worry!" Sakura gave a nervous laugh as she covered the mark with her hand "well... anyways let's get to work girl!" Sakura smiled "right." Yakumo and Hinata said as they both gave a nod.

Sasuke fought against what he assumed to be a Rouge ninja with somewhat impressive taijutsu skills. "who are you?" he asked when he finally had the ninja pinned to a tree with his sword but the Rouge ninja didn't answer he just went limp. Sasuke narrowed his eyes "a puppet? tch... what a waste." he muttered as he continued his way but keep a sharp eye out for any more threats. he couldn't sense the strong presence anymore. "he most have ran away... smart..." Sasuke continued his way, keeping track of time. he did his best to keep his mind on his less then exciting mission but found himself wondering to his new wife. he wouldn't admit it but he was jealous of this Ko Hyuga despite him knowing nothing would happen, he wasn't fond of the idea of his Hinata cooking and spending time with a man that was not him. "Tch..."

Hinata keep busy with the elderly and new children as the hours ticked away. "Hinata-Chan you can take your break now." a nurse called to her "okay thank you." Hinata let out  a sigh as she put the files on her desk. "Hinata-Chan, have lunch with me. we haven't spoke in awhile." Sakura smiled "Oh of course Sakura-Chan... um let me go get Ko-San and we can have lunch." "Who is Ko?" "my guard while Sasuke is away." Hinata answered before walking off. "oh... I see." Sakura replied confused on why Hinata needed a guard in the first place but waited to question Hinata over lunch. they sat in the cafeteria of the hospital and ate. "Thank you for bringing me lunch Hinata-Sama." Ko bowed "you are welcome. I might as well feed you for having to look after me." Hinata smiled. Sakura watched the two talk for a moment before interrupting "so Ko-Sama... you are a member of the Hyuga Clan right? are you related to Hinata-Chan?" "Distantly just as most members we aren't direct blood as Neji and herself would be but we might as well be... I was her care taker when she was younger and now I am her guard while Uchiha-San is away, due to the fact that people are trying to steal Hyuga for their Byakugan, she would be easy pray being alone in an isolated place." Ko stated "but she is also at risk because she now carries... the Uchiha name." "oh I see, I had no idea... Hinata-Chan did you enjoy your time with Sasuke-Kun before he left?" "oh yes. I am still getting use to the house but I believe our time was well spend." Hinata smiled "um... how was your day off?" "fine Naruto-Kun and I went on a date. and speaking of that baka. would like some company later this week? we could all hang out." "oh um of course that would be lovely you and Naruto-Kun could come over for lunch." "great! how does Thursday sound?" "perfect." "great! well we better get back to work." "right bye, Ko-San. I'll see you when I am off." "yes Hinata-Sama." Ko bowed and watched as Sakura and Hinata walked off.