chapter 8

After the war chapter 8

Kakashi sat at his desk the day after Hinata was kidnapped, thinking of what he should do. "What a mess... The Hyuga compound was attacked, several Hyuga killed and injured... the Uchiha Estate practically destroyed... Sasuke assumed died and some of my best ninja in the hospital...." he sighed "Shikamaru... I will need to assemble a rescue team..." "do you have some people in mind?" "Yes. Sai, Naruto, Temari, Shino, and you, you will lead the mission... I would send Sakura as well but she has her hands full at the hospital so they will have to do gather your team and head out immediately, and keep the news of Sasuke from Naruto for now." Kakashi stated "right..." Shikamaru left surprisingly quickly and went to find Naruto and his other team mates. Kakashi sighed again "so much for us being at peace..." he went back to his work until his door opened causing him to look up the sight before him made his eyes grow wide in slight surprise. "You..."

Shikamaru choice to get Temari first, naturally and explained the mission to her as they walked to get Shino and Sai. "I honestly can't believe this is happening... do we even know where to look for Hinata? We have no information on this creep that took her." "Shino placed a female beetle on Hinata so we can track her, all we have to do is fallow the male beetles to find her." Shikamaru stated "hm clever..." after getting Sai and Shino Shikamaru sighed "Now to get Naruto... let's go." "He is probably still asleep he and Sakura had the sex last night." Temari gave a creeped out look in Sai direction "I don't want to know how you know that..." "don't tell Naruto anything about Sasuke got it? We don't know anything for sure and we need him to focus on finding Hinata." Shikamaru said then looked at Sai "okay Sai..." "you have my word I will not say anything of Sasuke." Sai gave a fake smile and held up his right hand. "Good." Shikamaru and the other went to Naruto's apartment and he knocked on the door "Naruto..." he didn't come to the door making Temari huff and bang on the door "wake up Naruto! you have a mission, you baka!!" Naruto finally came to the door with a happy yet goofy smile on his face "hello! Isn't today a great day! what is my assignment?" "Great? I'm guessing you haven't heard yet. The Hyuga compound was attacked several was hurt and killed. The Uchiha Estate was wrecked and Hinata has been kidnapped." Temari stated with her hands on her hips Naruto shook his head "What?! Hinata?! Oh kami.... Sasuke is going to kill the sorry bastard who took her!" Shikamaru sighed "Sasuke is still in Kumogakure... Kakashi is sending us to rescue Hinata let's go." "Okay! Let's rescue Hinata-Chan! Sasuke is going to owe me a big one after this." He laughed as he slammed his door and left with the others. 

Hinata woke in a large empty bed "where... where am i?" She muttered as she sat up rubbing her head then all the memories came back to her. "I was kidnapped.... Sasuke is.... no... I must figure out how to get out of here." She tried to remain calm knowing worrying about Sasuke wouldn't help. She activated her Byakugan to scan the area. "I can't see outside of the room... he most have a barrier up..." she sighed and walked to the door but just before she could try to open it Toneri opened the door. "Oh good you are up... how did you sleep?" "Fine, thank you for asking... um Toneri-Kun. Where are we?" "A safe place my white eyed princess... we will be married here then return to my home." "Oh..." "do not be nervous, the wedding will not be taking place today. I thought we should get to know each other better first. Are you hungry?" "No... but i would like to know where we are." "I will tell you in good time. Walk with me." "How do you know I won't run? You kidnapped me after all..." She questioned making him laugh "you are funny. You have no where to run. Your husband is dead and you don't know where we are or how to escape. Besides... it would be pointless to try to run from me, my puppets would catch you before you even thought of attempted to run and please don't say kidnapped, that is such an ugly word I would say I rescued you." "I see... very well I would like to go for a walk... with you." Hinata smiled "wonderful! Let's go." Toneri showed Hinata around the temple like place and talked of the history of the location but Hinata ignored him as looking for away out. "This place is lovely..." she finally commented "yes. It's the biggest Otsutsuki temple on this earth, only an Otsutsuki can come and go and those with an Otsutsuki due to the barrier." "I see..." "yes, let's have something to eat." "Okay." Hinata agreed.