[6]▫️STAIRS TO DEATH▫️hermione

Imagine...

After the Battle Of Hogwarts is over, Hermione comes looking for you...

Hermione walks quickly through the crumbling hallways. Ron and Harry closely following.

"Where did you see Y/N last?"

Harry picks up his pace a little to keep up with his friend. "S/he was with Luna last time I saw her/him."

Ron echoes Harry. "Yeah. I saw her/him with Luna too."

They come to a staircase. Hermione hurries down them, not caring if she trips. Then, she suddenly stops, causing Ron and Harry to nearly crash into her.

"What is it?"

Hermione gasps and then sniffles. Her eyes well with tears. "No.."

Harry and Ron step in front of her. At the bottom step, your body lays crumpled, dried blood decorating your face. Your hand is outstretched along one of the stairs, your wand mere inches away.

Hermione slowly approaches your lifeless body. She kneels and strokes a stray hair from your face. With shaking hands, she touches your cold cheek and then reaches higher to close your eyes.

Hermione stands again, more tears wracking her body. After a while, she sits. Harry and Ron are on either side of her. "I'll miss her/him," Hermione says softly. "It's not fair."

Harry takes her hand to hold. "Us too."

Ron nods in agreement, also holding Hermione's other hand.

-

Final edit: 18.10.20