[8]▫️STUDY STRESS▫️hermione

For; Creative_Writer_1998

-

Imagine..

Getting stressed while studying [class of your choice] with Hermione..

You slam your notebook down in frustration. A piece of hair falls over your eyes, so you blow it away. "I'm never going to pass!"

Hermione looks up from her books. "Why on earth not?"

You gesture dramatically to your practice exam and books for [class]. "It's just not sinking in. I've read through these books so many times, and nothing sticks."

Hermione nods along, listening to you. Then she squints and frowns. "Y/N.. your eyes are red-raw, and you look exhausted. Have you had any sleep?"

"I can't focus on sleep! I need to pass these exams if I ever want to become an [preferred/dream job]!"

Hermione glances around the table at your books. She reaches into her robes and pulls out her wand. She raises it, eyes darting from book to book, and says, "Locomotor."

All of your books, papers, inks, and quill rise a couple of inches above the table. They rearrange mid-air so that they are stacked and tidy. Hermione tucks away her wand again once the books have slowly descended and landed in your own hands.

You are about to question her, but she beats you to the punch. "Come on. You need to get some rest. You'll never be able to study well if you aren't sleeping."

"But-"

Hermione stands up, beckoning for you to follow. You do so, though unwillingly. "No excuses. Trust me. Once you've had a decent amount of rest, your work will start to make more sense. You can't run on an empty battery."

-

A few minutes later, you are sitting on the edge of your bed. Hermione had convinced you to get some rest.

"Don't you feel better already?" Hermione asks when she enters the dormitory and sees you already in your pajamas.

"Yeah. I guess." You lean back. The softness of your pillow is welcoming against your skin.

Hermione nods. "Good. I think I'm going to go back to the library for half an hour or so. But I will be back soon. If you're still awake when I come back up, then maybe we'll have to go and see Madam Pomfrey. She'll probably have something that could help you to get to sleep- oh."

When Hermione turns around, mid-sentence, she smiles. While she had been talking, your head had hit the pillow. In a matter of seconds, you had begun to snore softly.

Hermione walks over to your bedside, smiling down at you. She pulls the duvet over your body. To her surprise, she kisses your cheek as she wishes you a good night's sleep.

-

Final edit: 18.10.20