[13]▫️MUDBLOOD▫️harry + hermione

For; Creative_Writer_1998

-

Imagine..

Being bullied. Harry and Hermione are there to comfort you..

Harry and Hermione freeze as soon as they see it

Harry and Hermione freeze as soon as they see it. "Malfoy?" Harry mutters, shaking his head and staring at the state in front of him.

Hermione nods her head and then leans against the door frame. "Or his minions."

You walk farther into your dormitory. Everything is just how it was left, except for your bed and all of your belongings. Your clothes are ripped to shreds, the sheets too. There are pages from your school books scattered over the floor.

You drop down onto your bed, then realise a letter painted on to the mattress. "M...". You get up again. Harry and Hermione come over to help you throw the slashed sheets off.

As you reveal the rest of the letters underneath, in big red letters, it spells out the word:

мυdвlood

-

You are sitting against the wall in the dormitory, and Harry and Hermione are kneeling next to you. Hermione has a hand on your shoulder. "It's okay."

You look up at her smiling face, with your knees pulled up to your chest. "How?"

"Because blood.. doesn't matter. You are one of the smartest, kindest, most beautiful witches/wizards I've ever met."

"Yes. All true." Harry adds, "And you're our best friend."

With a tear in your eye, you whisper. "I love you guys."

Hermione giggles and then stands and pulls you with her. She wraps you into a hug. Harry joins in, rubbing your back. "Now, let's help you clean this up, shall we?"

-

Final edit: 18.10.20