[12]▫️FASCINATING▫️ron

Imagine..

Ron constantly staring at you whenever he can..

You scribble down the last few sentences of your homework

You scribble down the last few sentences of your homework. When you get done, you lean back in your chair, "Finally," You mutter to yourself.

Then, in the corner of your eye, you see Ron. He is sitting across from you in an armchair. He looks away as soon as he realises that you've spotted him.

-

At dinner, you are sitting next to Ron. Opposite you are Harry, Hermione, and Neville.

You frown when Hermione flicks her eyes between you and Ron. She widens them at you, clearly trying to communicate.

"What is it?"

Hermione doesn't answer. Instead, she gestures back to Ron once again.

When you turn to look at him, he has his eyes fixed on you. You smile at him. "You okay?"

Ron nods, putting his elbow up on the table and his head in his hand. He continues to look at you. "Just fine."

"Are you sure? You just put your elbow in your chocolate cake."

You laugh as he frantically wipes it off of his homemade jumper his Mum had made him.

-

The next day, you and Ron are enjoying a date night at the Three Broomsticks. You are talking to him about the latest Quidditch match when you realize he isn't listening.

"Hey! Are you even hearing me?"

Ron shakes himself out of his daze. "Sorry."

"What was I saying?" You challenge him.

He opens and closes his mouth. "Um... Potions? No- Divination-"

You frown. "You weren't listening to me! You're too busy staring off into your little world. Am I not interesting enough for you?"

Ron's eyes widen. "You're too interesting."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I'm not staring into space. I was looking at you."

You squint, confused. "Why?"

"Because I still can't believe you said yes. To being with me. You! With me! You..."

You blush then. "So.. all these times you've been watching me.. staring.. you were doing it because you find me interesting.. or something."

Ron tilts his head. "It sounds creepy when you say it like that."

"It is, you weirdo. I'm flattered, but it's still kind of creepy. Stop staring."

Ron settles his head into his crossed arms on the table. He looks up at you with a dreamy look. "I'll try."

- 

Final edit: 18.10.20