[7]▫️BRACKIUM EMENDO▫️hermione

For; MaddyJaneLoveLife

Imagine...

Hermione's reaction when you return from the hospital wing...

You slip into the Great Hall unnoticed and look around for your friends. As dinner is almost over, most students have already wandered back to their dormitories. A few remain, stuffing their faces with whatever dessert is left over. Others look bored as they wait for their friends to finish up.

You eventually spot Hermione, sitting alone. An old, chunky book opened in front of her, an empty plate pushed aside. You smile upon seeing her.

When you reach the table, you take a seat opposite your friend. She only looks up once you have cleared your throat.

"Y/N!" She smiles sweetly, her eyes crinkling.

"Good book?" You ask.

Hermione giggles. "Yeah, sorry. Just studying for Divination. It's so good to see you!"

"You too. Any longer in the hospital wing, and I would've gone crazy."

Her brows furrow slightly in concern. "How is your arm? Was Madam Pomfrey able to mend your bones?"

"Yep." You carefully rest your injured arm onto the table. "All my bones are accounted for."

"And no more pain?"

"No more pain." You repeat. "I'll be able to take this sling off in a couple of days."

"Good." Hermione finally smiles again. "I'm glad you're okay, Y/N."

"Thanks, Granger."

-

Final edit: 18.10.20