[10]▫️MISSING▫️golden trio

For; Ailee0107

-

Imagine...

When you disappear...

Set; Prisoner of Azkaban

Female!Reader
Gryffindor!Reader

-

Hermione hurriedly jogs towards Harry and Ron when they leave their dormitory. She is at a loss for breath, and her voice comes out ragged. "Have either of you seen Y/N?"

The boys both glance at each other, shrug, and then turn back to their friend. "No." They both answer in unison.

"Why? What's wrong?" Ron asks.

"I haven't seen her since dinner, and she didn't come to bed last night. I asked a few other Gryffindor's and none of them have seen her either."

Hermione speaks swiftly. Harry and Ron, just barely understanding. They react with shock and worry written all over their faces.

Ron starts to stutter. "I- I mean, she could have just... I dunno.. there must be an obvious explanation.." His eyes ping pong between his friends. "Right?"

Hermione shakes her head. "I don't think so. No. She is always with one of us, and she's usually a cautious person. I think-" Hermione sucks in a breath.

Harry cuts in before she can continue. "Your thinking she's kidnapped or something, aren't you?"

Hermione takes another gulp of air. Her eyes fall to her feet as she looks saddened. Ron's mouth opens, and Harry sighs deeply.

-

About twenty minutes later, Harry, Ron, and Hermione are standing outside of Dumbledore's office. They are wearing annoyed and upset expressions. After explaining your possible disappearance or - kidnap.. your friends had asked the professor if he could send out a search party for you. He had apologised, telling them that it was far too much a risk to send anyone out at the moment. He also added that like Muggles: you'd have to be gone for longer than forty-eight hours before being named 'missing.'

-

Hermione leads the charge as she, Harry, and Ron storm into Great Hall.

With determination in her head, Hermione heads towards a group of your friends that she had sent owls to gather. They sit together, waiting.

Ron questions it. "Why'd you call them here?"

"If the school won't send someone out to find Y/N, then we'll have to go ourselves. And we'll be needing help."

-

Final edit: 18.10.20