Chapter 9

"So you walked over here with Charlie?" Angelina said raising an eyebrow.

The boys were on the other side of the room playing video games and arguing over who the best football player is in the game. Angelina, Morgan, and I are sitting on Cameron's bed.

I nod. "Mhm. I went to your room but you guys weren't there," I glared at them. "And he just so happened to be coming over here, too. Any reason for that?" I narrow my eyes at Angelina.

"You think I had something to do with that!?" She asked shocked. "Okay I did. But come on, he's super sweet and attractive. You should get to know him!"

"I just met him and you're trying to set us up." I question.

"Well, that gives you even more of a reason to get to know him." She smiles at me.

I look over at Morgan and see she looks sad. "You okay Morgan?" I ask.

She focuses back on us and puts on what it seems like, a forced smile. "I'm great!"

"You sure? You look off." Angelina adds.

"I'm fine. I promise." She assures us again. I can tell she's partly lying, but I let it go.

"I'm gonna head back to the room, dinners in a few." Morgan says and gets off the bed.

"Alright, see you there." I smile at her. Everyone says bye as shes on her way out.

When she exits the door, I turn to Angelina and ask, "What's up with her? Did something happen while I was gone?"

"I have no idea. I think she may like Charlie though."

"Really? I don't see him as her type." I look over at Charlie as he was focusing hard on the video game. Charlie was definitely attractive

"Me either."

"Are you guys talking about how handsome I am?" Cameron called over to us, still not breaking eye contact with the screen.

"No we were talking about Charlie!" Angelina said.

I stared at her with my mouth open and eyes wide, and hit her in the stomach.

Cameorn and Charlie looked over at us. Charlie with a smile on his face and Cameron with a glare.

Cameron got up from his spot and came over to Angelina. "I'm your boyfriend though."

"I was talking about attractive for Angelina,  not me." She said holding Cameron's face close to hers. "No offense Charlie!" She called out to him.

"It's okay!"

As Cameorn and Angelina started making out, I said, "Okay, I think we should head down to the dining room." I lifted myself off the bed fixing my clothes.

"Let's all head down." Angelina said and everyone agreed.

We exited Cameron's room and made our way to the dining room. Cameron and Angelina in front and me and Charlie in back.

"So you think I'm handsome?" He asked smirking.

"Uh-uhm." Heat rushed to my face.

"Charlie you should show her the garden!" Angleina turned around and said.

"Want to see the garden with me after dinner?"

"Sure." I smiled.

***

"So this," Charlie said pointing to the flowers, "is the garden."

"It's beautiful," I said looking at all the different flowers.

"I know right." He smiled at me.

We looked at all the assorted flowers in silence, then I finally got the courage and decided I was going to get to know Charlie. "How long have you been here?"

"Almost a year."

"Wow. Aren't you tired of it here?" I asked him amazed.

"I was starting to." He looked at me.

"What changed?"

"You."

OH SNAP LOL I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS OKAY AND YEAH.  ITS GONNA START GETTING GOOD maybe I HAVENT DECIDED. BUT PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE! ILY GUYS