Chapter 14

I was woken up the next day by Angelina, Morgan, and Avery.

"What the hell happened last night?" Angelina asked me.

The memories from last night flood back to my head. Shit. I then remembered that Angelina could read my thoughts.

"I don't want to really say.." I thought, looking at my hands.

Angelina looked a bit concerned, "Just think about it," she mouthed to me.

I nodded.

"Take a shower, get dressed, then meet us down in the cafeteria for breakfast," Angelina instructed me. Just as I was about to question her she said "Now," and pointed for me to go. I grabbed some clothes and did as she said.

When I went down for breakfast I didn't see any of the girls but I saw Jack approaching me.

I didn't know what he wanted or what I should do. I simply turned around and as I started to walk I felt a hand grab my arm. I was struck with fear. Other than it being a lot more loose than he would've held it, it felt as if Patrick was grabbing me again. I quickly turned around, and for a brief moment, was relieved that it was Jack then I remembered why I was walking away, and the fear was back.

"Em," Jack said as I tried to pull away, "please just listen to me," he practically pleaded. I didn't know what to do.

Should I hear him out? Or should I try to run? No, I don't think running is an option, he's too strong.

"You should let her go man."

Both of our attention was turned to the familiar voice behind Jack.

Charlie.

"Charlie, stay out of this." I say in a hushed grumble, gritting my teeth.

"Why do you just fuck off." Jack said, not really as a question but more of a command.

I noticed Jack's grip loosened a bit on my arm so I took this as my chance to slip free from his grasp and run.

FIRST UPDATE OF 2015 WOOOH
im terrible with updates im so sorry. but i found a new co-writer, her user: 6secondsofmagconn and she actually wrote this and i edited it and added a few things! so let us know what you think?:))))