Chapter 10

"How was your date with Charlie?" Jack asked as we were lifting weights.

I left mine dangling in my hands and asked, "Excuse me?"

"How was your date with Charlie?" He repeated and added. "What? Are you deaf?"

I scoffed. "I don't think it's any of your business and it wasn't a date."

"Looked like a date."

"Well, it wasn't." I give him a fake smile and resume lifting my weights. "Why would you care any ways?"

"I don't."

"Then why'd you ask?" I laugh lightly.

"I don't care okay," he glared at me through the mirror on the wall.

"Jeez, calm down."

Jack slams the weights on the table and walks away. "So that's it? We get in little arguments and you're just done training with me? If you're going to keep doing this I want a new trainer." I raise my voice a little, making Jack turn back towards me.

I don't want a new trainer, I want Jack to continue training me. We may get into little arguments and it gets annoying but I enjoy it a little bit. Watching him get frustrated and the look gets in his eyes is very attractive.

"Then get a new trainer!" He glares at me and throws his hands in the air.

"Wooh, wooh, wooh!" I look to see the familiar voice and see its Carlos. "What's the problem?"

"Nothing," I say and smile. "Jack's a great trianer. He's just a little short tempered to say the least." I look over at Jack and see him still glaring at me.

"Jack, work on your anger." Carlos says and I laugh.

VERRY SHORT FILLER. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR DM ME PLSS :))