Chapter 11

"How are you and Charlie?" Angelina asks taking a bite of her french fry. "Where is he anyways?"

I huff. "Like I've said many times before, I don't like Charlie.  He's just a friend. And I don't know, haven't seen him today."

"You guys would be cute!" Avery exlaims, catching the attention of a few students in the cafeteria and she glares at them. "Although, I don't ship it that much."

"Ship it?" Andrew asked.

"Ship, like otp." She explained but he still didn't understand. "Like shipping people that would look really cute together."

"Boys are clueless." She rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you ship it?" Angelina asked furrowing her eyebrows. 

"I ship her and Jack Gilinsky." She smiles. "Jemma."

"Jemma?" I question.

"Yeah, it's cute!" She grins.

"Anyways-" I begin to say, however Julianne enters the cafeteria gathering everyones attention.

"Good afternoon, or midnight I should say," she begins her announcement, "On Friday we will be having a dance!"

Several girls in the cafeteria erupt in squeals and start chattering with their friends, as Julianne, "More information will be posted around the school walls. Enjoy the rest of your lunch."

Julianne ends her announcement and exits the room.

"I've been waiting for a dance! Oh my gosh, what am I going to wear?" Avery's eye widen.

"We'll just have to go shopping!" Angelina says smirking.

"We can leave the school?" I ask with a wtf face.

"Yeah, we just have to be really careful in public." Andrew says and I nod.

"Your babes staring at you," Avery says and smirks. I look over to the direction she's looking in and see Jack staring at me with a small smile on his face.

"God, this boy is confusing me." I sigh and rub my hands over my face.

"Why?" Angelina questions.

"During training he'll be an asshole one day and be nice to be the next. I don't get it."

"Maybe cause he likes you." Avery says and giggles.

"Yeah right." I scoff.

"Anyways," I say changing the subject, "When are we gonna go shopping? The dance is in, like, four days."

"Now!"

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY I FELT BAD CAUSE MY LAST CHAP WAS SHORTER THAN NORMAL I GUESS AND IT MAY HAVE BEEN A BIT BORING IDK I LIKE JACK AND EMMA. BUT THE PIC OF JACK AT THE  BEGINNING mhm that boy.  he makes me swerve out of my matt lane